You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im really anoxious/nervous to hear news about mauldin and cro.

Cromartie has never missed a game due to injury in his entire career.

From his body language you could just get the feeling he's done for the year. Acl most likely.

I pray mauldin will be okay. Scary seeing head/neck injuries. Especially hearing he tried to stand up took 2 steps and fell back down. That guy has had about as tough of a life as you can have. His story made me :mjcry:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Not taking a sack is dependent on your O-Line as well.

You hate Geno. We get it. But Fitz keeps you from the QB of your dreams more than Geno ever will

But I read somewhere on espn that Geno holds the ball the longest out of any qb in nfl last year. Something like 3.2 seconds. I gotta find it again so it falls on quarterbacks too.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
But I read somewhere on espn that Geno holds the ball the longest out of any qb in nfl last year. Something like 3.2 seconds. I gotta find it again so it falls on quarterbacks too.
When you have slow ass receivers like david nelson who cant get open thats usually what happens. You hold onto the ball.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
:pachaha: I had to dap u for your persistence

breh, just saying you can tell he makes way quicker decisions than Geno did...you could read war and peace before Geno going through his throwing motion

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
breh, just saying you can tell he makes way quicker decisions than Geno did...you could read war and peace before Geno going through his throwing motion

Im willing to give Geno some shots with Brandon Marshall and healthy decker, but i wouldn't be mad if Fitz doesn't get benched when Geno is healthy again

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im willing to give Geno some shots with Brandon Marshall and healthy decker, but i wouldn't be mad if Fitz doesn't get benched when Geno is healthy again
If we are 4-0/3-1and fitz is playing like today with a 2:1 Td ratio there is no reason to play geno. But if we are 2-2,1-3 Id like to see geno in there.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's amazing how many people don't want Geno to have the same opportunity as Fitz I wonder why? :mjpls:

If we're playing well with Fitz, and we're rolling.. Would YOU bench Fitz in favor of Geno? Would YOU fukk up whatever chemistry is being developed with him and his receivers?

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
If we're playing well with Fitz, and we're rolling.. Would YOU bench Fitz in favor of Geno? Would YOU fukk up whatever chemistry is being developed with him and his receivers?
Yes because Fitz isn't the answer.