You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
this was a great game and the squad played really well. I just hope it doesn't go south from here. I think it was last year or the year before we started the season off by beating Buffalo big time...then it was all South after. I hope that don't happen again.

Hate it hate to be my man Cro though :to:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
That's why you can't get mad at players for who think money first. See what happen to mauldin.
Yeah, it sounds like he'll be ok though.
Im really anoxious/nervous to hear news about mauldin and cro.

Cromartie has never missed a game due to injury in his entire career.

From his body language you could just get the feeling he's done for the year. Acl most likely.

I pray mauldin will be okay. Scary seeing head/neck injuries. Especially hearing he tried to stand up took 2 steps and fell back down. That guy has had about as tough of a life as you can have. His story made me :mjcry:
Yeah. He deserves a legit chance.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
1st half was shaky but really good 2nd. Marshall saving that INT definitely changed the momentum.

We have 3 tough games coming up we need to get at least 1 of them.
It cant be said enough how that play changed the game completely. Cleveland had all the momentum,were up 7-0 and then fitz throws a horrendous interception :snoop: i was ready to @Trip right then until marshall did that.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
It cant be said enough how that play changed the game completely. Cleveland had all the momentum,were up 7-0 and then fitz throws a horrendous interception :snoop: i was ready to @Trip right then until marshall did that.
Agreed. If nothing else, Brandon will surely be a spark plug and/or the heart of that offense.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Agreed. If nothing else, Brandon will surely be a spark plug and/or the heart of that offense.
That and ivory. Ivory has always been under rated but he looks like he has taken his game to the next level. He was juking and switching directions,breaking runs outside,had me like this :ohhh::gladbron::leon:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I read somewhere on espn that Geno holds the ball the longest out of any qb in nfl last year. Something like 3.2 seconds. I gotta find it again so it falls on quarterbacks too.

Geno also had some of the worse weapons in the league last year so this needs to be kept in mind when we talking about his ball retention times. Moreover Geno's play improved concomitantly with his line's improvement, which implies he was dealing with too much pressure. His play nevertheless improved late last year. furthermore we improved weapons this year so we should have seen improvement from Geno regardless of whether his poor play last year was from his own problems or that of his weapons or both . Right now we are wasting our improved weapons, scheme and thereof on Fitzpatrick.