You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geno sucks, move on plz

Nothing I said was untrue, whatever your thoughts on Geno. Marshall bailed Fitz out on at least throw crucial throws like a fish out of water; our steel strong D kept us ahead the whole time; and Fitz threw at least 2 interceptions that the Browns dropped. He is a waste of time.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't be surprised when we win the division.

Brady is still the greatest QB in the league, Tyrod is playing out of the galaxy and logged a 88 QBR, and Ryan Tannehill is at least Fitzpatrick with a stronger arm and more athleticism. We're not winning our division.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Brady is still the greatest QB in the league, Tyrod is playing out of the galaxy and logged a 88 QBR, and Ryan Tannehill is at least Fitzpatrick with a stronger arm and more athleticism. We're not winning our division.

We are winning the division, only threat is miami. Bill not a factor, Patriots are on a downward spiral this is going to be a big disappointment year for them.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
I have to admit I'm a bit concerned that we are getting ZERO production from our TE position.:francis:

I just have a few questions.

How long can we get away with this?

Will this come back to bite us or Am I over reacting bc it's on gm 1?:yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Marshall bailed Fitz out on at least throw crucial throws like a fish out of water

Isn't that what good to great receivers do for their QB's? That's like saying QB's that throw the occasional jump ball and give their receivers a chance are garbage because their receivers make the play.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that what good to great receivers do for their QB's? That's like saying QB's that throw the occasional jump ball and give their receivers a chance are garbage because their receivers make the play.

Sure, but @Trip argument is that Geno sucks. Well if Geno had a weapon like Marshall, his numbers would look better just as Fitz's do right now. Marshall tiptoed in an errant ball on the side line today, he forced a fumble on an interception and Fitz stared him down for a crucial third down. Fitz is not a better option because Marshall makes plays for the veteran. The question is whether Fitz is a better option and it's clear he isn't.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I have to admit I'm a bit concerned that we are getting ZERO production from our TE position.:francis:

I just have a few questions.

How long can we get away with this?

Will this come back to bite us or Am I over reacting bc it's on gm 1?:yeshrug:
Cumberland is the worst starting TE in the league. Its not even close. He cant block or catch. Hes fukking useless.

However,chan Gailey barely uses the TE position. On the bills he used the TE the least out of any team in the league.

Losing amaro for the year sucks. I was looking forward to what he could with the rookie year under his belt.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Sure, but @Trip argument is that Geno sucks. Well if Geno had a weapon like Marshall, his numbers would look better just as Fitz's do right now. Marshall tiptoed in an errant ball on the side line today, he forced a fumble on an interception and Fitz stared him down for a crucial third down. Fitz is not a better option because Marshall makes plays for the veteran. The question is whether Fitz is a better option and it's clear he isn't.

I hear you breh. I truly don't know how geno would look with the weapons we've added. What I do know is this.. If we're 4-0, 5-1 and our offense is looking somewhat solid, and we're winning.. I'm not sure I'd make the change. (if that's when geno were ready to come back) I'd ride the wave as long as it goes.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to have a radio debate with yall on NFL teams. Maybe I should make a podcast and host debates with people on football topics.

*music blares into the ears*

Dun da dun dun dad dun..dun! Welcome to Based *Debate* Football podcast with your host, Roddy Right.

"It's that time again, playas. Footballll time. And do we have some topics to cover!"

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Wrong attitude to have, you think patriots fans be like don't jinx us bro by saying we gonna win the division. This team has all the right parts for it, id it a perfect team ?...hell nah but I see it
You know what, you're right. :ehh:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hilton being out is big...
Very. But even if he were there I think this defense would hammer them.

This team played really brutish today. I haven't seen that level of smack from a Jet defense in years. They were teeing the fukk off on the Browns. I hope that becomes their identity