You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I don't know why, but I was just not impressed by this win. Reminded me of that meaningless win against the Raiders first game last season...and we all saw how that turned out.

Maybe I just don't have faith in Fitzpatrick.

We'll see I guess...

:manny:
I don't think anyone is hyped about the win. I think we can all agree that, on paper, this was a must win. We simply did what we were supposed to do, which we haven't been doing these last few seasons. If we can win the games that we're "supposed" to win, we're already off to a better start than last year. :yeshrug:

Jets fukked me outta $365.....went 1 point over 40 :to:
:huhldup:
I'm sorry for your loss, but we got the W so.... :myman:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope Mauldin is ok. Fitz is whatever but he's not Geno at least.

Defense forced some turnovers for once

He threw an interception, leaned on his D to win, and had Marshall bail him out.
If McCown stays in and the Jet's defense doesn't swallow Manziel whole, the Jets either don't win or barely so. Fitz played like a back up so this game is no argument that Fitz should start over Geno.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
He threw an interception, leaned on his D to win, and had Marshall bail him out.
If McCown stays in and the Jet's defense doesn't swallow Manziel whole, the Jets either don't win or barely so. Fitz played like a back up so this game is no argument that Fitz should start over Geno.

Geno sucks, move on plz

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Let's be fair. Geno didn't have a target like Brandon Marshall

without looking at the stats I dont think he took a sack today, nor did he fumble. That's significant progress for Jet qb's

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
without looking at the stats I dont think he took a sack today, nor did he fumble. That's significant progress for Jet qb's
Not taking a sack is dependent on your O-Line as well.

You hate Geno. We get it. But Fitz keeps you from the QB of your dreams more than Geno ever will

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Not taking a sack is dependent on your O-Line as well.

You hate Geno. We get it. But Fitz keeps you from the QB of your dreams more than Geno ever will

sacks are generally on the QB and yeah winning meaningless games last year looks pretty bad right now