You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Not having a long term answer at QB sucks. Eli is what he is but that dude never misses a game and can win games. I'd settle for that.

Gotta put geno in and see what he does
And if he isn't the answer just let em go after the year

Fitz is incapable of moving the ball and putting together drives

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If it were Geno who audibled into those passes short of the sticks like Fitz we'd hear nothing but him having a lack of situational awareness from Jets fans.

Listening to these people :cape: for Fitz is :scust:

All of his terrible play is excused away... I even saw someone blame his thumb... didn't he have his best game with the ripped up thumb vs the Jags? :comeon:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Listening to these people :cape: for Fitz is :scust:

All of his terrible play is excused away... I even saw someone blame his thumb... didn't he have his best game with the ripped up thumb vs the Jags? :comeon:

Nobodys giving Fitzpatrick a pass. He played like shyt especially in the first half.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
While we have a lot more problems then just the qb position until we find a solid qb our ceiling is limited.

The problem is their is maybe 8-10 of these qb's who exist in the world and college isn't producing many these days so finding one is damn near impossible.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same ole Fn jets... The play calling was atrocious. If he ain going to push the ball downfield or evn the threat of it. get him the fukk out. 4th and 4 and 4 and you call that? God I am pissed.. Geno is the long term answer. But he has a better arm than Fitz. He cant be any worse. The vet that Fitz is keeps throwing awful picks

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
While we have a lot more problems then just the qb position until we find a solid qb our ceiling is limited.

The problem is their is maybe 8-10 of these qb's who exist in the world and college isn't producing many these days so finding one is damn near impossible.

This is the worst special teams I've ever seen from a Jets team. Blunder after blunder. The Smith fumble was the biggest play of the game.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Jets are simply an average team. :yeshrug:

Better than last year, but probably not a playoff team.

Bowles is a rookie coach and will have growing pains. He'll be alright.

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jets are simply an average team. :yeshrug:

Better than last year, but probably not a playoff team.

Bowles is a rookie coach and will have growing pains. He'll be alright.

I agree they are average. but they have lost games they should win. They got whipped by Oakland. The pats game the Eagles game this game they blew.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is the worst special teams I've ever seen from a Jets team. Blunder after blunder. The Smith fumble was the biggest play of the game.
I took a pic of Devin standing back there before the kickoff thinking to myself "maybe we'll see something special."

After the play I quickly deleted the photo. :scust:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
For as good as Fitz has been he has made equally as many terrible decisions/throws...

He's kind of like Chad but with no accuracy...I wouldn't mind starting Geno against Houston...if he can't succeed against that shyt show he doesn't belong in the league...

He's got a long week to prep...no excuses...

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i just wanna see geno start a few games.. :francis:

honestly, i thought fitz was gonna be a lot worse :ehh: but we've been watching the same fitz for like 10 years on 10 different teams. he's not good enough. dude will probably be in the league until he's 45 as a backup though :rudy:

next :camby: