You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And again i have to start really questioning gailey again. Like the other week when we are attempting passes to cumberland and devin smith with the game on the line,now on 4th down we are throwing to kellen davis. This is schotty smartest guy in the room shyt.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And again i have to start really questioning gailey again. Like the other week when we are attempting passes to cumberland and devin smith with the game on the line,now on 4th down we are throwing to kellen davis. This is schotty smartest guy in the room shyt.

4th downs are hard to convert anyway. We wouldn't have to go 4th down if Fitz didn't suck in the first half. Gailey is not the problem. He called his usual short screen/slant pass.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Kill me if u disagree but I can see rex doing more with this defense :manny:

Offense would have been just as bad tho.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Bradford is stereotypically good and Tyrod is statistically good. So, barring Bradford, we have lost to all of the QBs we have faced who are above median (rank 15) in QBR. That means we have benefitted from a weak slate of QBs. W

I feel you, but when we're not playing jet football we lose.

And anotherthing some blame goes to Gailey but they let Fitz run this offense. Fitz said he called that pass on 4th and 2. Would of worked if Davis wasn't so trash. Why isn't Cumberland there.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Gonna be tough to make the playoffs.. Jets can't break a tie with Oakland and beating Buffalo in Buffalo won't be a picnic. They're going to have to finish ahead of both those teams(and I haven't even added in Pittsburgh to the equation). I don't see how they get to 10 wins now.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Not having a long term answer at QB sucks. Eli is what he is but that dude never misses a game and can win games. I'd settle for that.

Fitz is just our placeholder
for this year while Petty develops.