You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
i just wanna see geno start a few games.. :francis:

honestly, i thought fitz was gonna be a lot worse :ehh: but we've been watching the same fitz for like 10 years on 10 different teams. he's not good enough. dude will probably be in the league until he's 45 as a backup though :rudy:

next :camby:

Geno good as done with jets, my fellow jet fans gotta accept this

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
he's still under contract next year. fitz isn't.

might as well see what we got in geno before making the decision on fitz :yeshrug:

They made the decision already on Fitz. He be back next year and Geno gone. They hopeful Petty will develop enough to be the starter.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made the decision already on Fitz. He be back next year and Geno gone. They hopeful Petty will develop enough to be the starter.

Petty is like a 4th round rookie QB. Rarely are those QBs any good. He's like Geno without the quick feet. If they're putting faith in him, that's poor management. Cutting Geno, who is the best young QB on the roster, for a game-managing rethread and a 4th round QB is stupidity incarnate.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Our special teams continues to be atrocious. The decision to cut walter powell when he flashed as a returned in preseason has been haunting us all season. Thats not to say powell could have been the answer but he returned a punt for a td in the preseason. Im so fukking sick of seeing kerley return punts. And we have nobody to return kicks. We should just ahve cromartie return all kicks. At least get something out of his huge paycehck

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Petty is like a 4th round rookie QB. Rarely are those QBs any good. He's like Geno without the quick feet. If they're putting faith in him, that's poor management. Cutting Geno, who is the best young QB on the roster, for a game-managing rethread and a 4th round QB is stupidity incarnate.

You gotta read between the lines. Fitz is just holding the fort down until Petty takes over. Why start Fitz this year than turn around and start Geno next year ? You know how idiotic that would be. Basically saying last season is a waste.

The writing is on the wall for Geno. He get another shot as a back up somewhere and have to work his way to starter.

Fitz will be back as a back up.