You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Lost 3 of 4. Now 0-4 against teams that arent terrible.
The win in our grasp and we turn it over on downs after being gifted a turnover on the goal line then a pick to end it.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said earlier in the thread, we haven't played anybody. Most if not all the QBs we have faced--bar Brady--have been ranked in the bottom half of the league. Against the higher ranked or stereotypically considered "good" Qbs we've faced--Bradford and Tyrod--we have lost. We have benefited from an easy schedule.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Like I said earlier in the thread, we haven't played anybody. Most if not all the QBs we have faced--bar Brady--have been ranked in the bottom half of the league. Against the higher ranked or stereotypically considered "good" Qbs we've faced--Bradford and Tyrod--we have lost. We have benefited from an easy schedule.

I wouldn't call Bradfordor Taylor good, but honestly we know this team's identity. Good defense, game manager quarterbackand good running game and we've been fukking that up. But we gotta make some changes.

Fitz is having surgery tomorrowso we will see what happens with that.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't call Bradfordor Taylor good, but honestly we know this team's identity. Good defense, game manager quarterbackand good running game and we've been fukking that up. But we gotta make some changes.

Fitz is having surgery tomorrowso we will see what happens with that.

Bradford is stereotypically good and Tyrod is statistically good. So, barring Bradford, we have lost to all of the QBs we have faced who are above median (rank 15) in QBR. That means we have benefitted from a weak slate of QBs. W