You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I do wonder if owusu's concussion history came in to play here. Remember the guys had 5 concussions now.
This is possible, but I still wouldn't cut him. Our WR is better than last year for sure, but it still isn't great to where I wouldn't stash WR's. We still don't have a TE. Fauria is out of DET. Maybe we take a flier on him or something. I can't see Cumberland being our #1 TE.

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Owusu is back. Milliner is on IR.

Deion Barnes (OLB)
Julian Howsare (LB/FB)
Taiwan Jones (LB)
Wes Saxton (TE)

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Owusu is back. Milliner is on IR.

Deion Barnes (OLB)
Julian Howsare (LB/FB)
Taiwan Jones (LB)
Wes Saxton (TE)
I wonder if they are going to sign shaq evans and walter powell to the practice squad :lupe: could be possible they are seeing if they gets any offers from other teams first.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
walter powell on the practice squad. shaq evans did nothing to deserve that.
Hes basically a rookie since he got injured last year and was a 4th round pick. Would be silly to not even practice squad him juat because hes from the previous regime. Especially when you got a 7th round pick like deon simon on the active roster when we are loaded at NT and did nothing at camp just because he is from this draft.

But thats how the NFL is. New gms always want their picks no matter what and previous regime picks get the :camby:

:manny: he could still be signed to the ps though its very early

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I feel bad for rontez miles. Guys stuck around on our ps for a couple years,has a good preseason,earns his spot,than gets dumped for some rookie castoff :francis:

King Crimson

Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
First-round DE Leonard Williams is one of those swapping numerals. He'll now be wearing No. 92 for the season, trading in the 62 he started out his Jets career with. "Big Cat" had worn 94 at USC.

Other number changes that will be taking place this week in practice and for the season opener against Cleveland on Sept. 13:

■ WR Quincy Enunwa will wear 81. He was 82 in the preseason.

■ Seventh-round NT Deon Simon will wear 93. He was 65.

■ Free-agent rookie DE Jordan Williams will go to 95 from 79.

■ S Ronald Martin, acquired on waivers Sunday from Seattle, will wear No. 42.

■ Free-agent rookie CB Keon Lyn, now on the practice squad, had been 42 and now will wear 32.

One note on Williams' change: He's now wearing the number worn by another Jets first-rounder who also went by the name "Big Katt" by a slightly different spellng — DE Shaun Ellis, who wore 92 from 2000-2010.