GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Why they just don't play him

.I even heard him say he's ready to.go.

Todd Bowles probably one of them.my way or no way, stubborn stupid fukking black coaches
He has to be activated by tomorrow or he'll be placed on season ending IR.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I think the running of the ball despite the small yardage kept Jax honest though. To completely give up the run would have taken the element of surprise out of the game completely, despite there being any play action.

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
Revis got torched yesterday. :whew:
2 weeks in a row ...its showing he's kind of falling off a bit...and I hope not...but he got to step up man

He's getting paid waaayyyy too much for that vs. B-List receivers...idgaf if its AJ Green or Julio...he needs to stop giving up this much yardage

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting for a few jet fans to show who are ghost unless Fitz implodes or Geno plays well :jbhmm:

At least Roddy showed up hours later and pretended he has a job so that's why he didn't see the game

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Few troubling things are going on....

1)our secondary is being fukking torched. I read we are facing spread no back formations more than any other team in the league. The fact weve been allowed derek carr and blake bortles to do this is troubling times. Yes pryor is hurt but this is unacceptable for whats supposed to be our strength.

2) We are 0-3 against teams .500 or better. Basically,we are beating shytty teams and losing to even mediocre ones,let alone good ones. If we dont vastly improve,offense and defense,we will be lucky to get a wildcard and will be 1 and done in the playoffs which is no mans land in the draft again.

3) Our running game is non existant 3 games in a row. This cant keep happening.

4) Our o line is falling apart. Geno had 3 sacks which was blamed on geno. But the next week the team gives up 2 more sacks and more pressures. This isnt a geno or fitz thing,our o line without mangold is sub par at best. The decision not to have a real back up center has back fired on us again,just like it did last time mangold got hurt. We need to draft a replacement to groom.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Still waiting for a few jet fans to show who are ghost unless Fitz implodes or Geno plays well :jbhmm:

At least Roddy showed up hours later and pretended he has a job so that's why he didn't see the game

You know they won't show up until Jets lose again preaching how we could win with Geno :dead:

Just check some pages back. Geno fans was active until Bowles killed their spirit saying Fitz will start

But you stay having me dying laughing :myman:

But this game against Rex is going to be tough

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm a geno fan but if we win with fitz then :yeshrug:

That said our vaunted defense has been horrible lately. Like very bad. They playing like they don't wanna be there and too many people are getting injured.

Nick Folk out :beli: