You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sucks that owusu has another concussion. Dude might need to consider walking away from the game at this point.

This is now his 5th concussion thats documented. Who knows if hes had more though.

Bilal powell is still hurt as well. Hopefully ridley is good to go because stacy is trash.

Pryor isnt practicing. Too bad we lost allen for the year he was a capable back up.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He's hurt again and Chan was saying he hasn't picked up the offense. Missing camp hurt him this year. But we knew going in he was raw as hell.

Hopefully Kerley plays well second half.
You dont need to learn the offense to run a go route. Fitz just cant get him the ball. Plain and simple. Hes useless with fitz at qb as is any deep threat.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You dont need to learn the offense to run a go route. Fitz just cant get him the ball. Plain and simple. Hes useless with fitz at qb as is any deep threat.

If he can only run one route that's useless too. I'm just relaying what Gailey said.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If he can only run one route that's useless too. I'm just relaying what Gailey said.
Chan said he wants to force defenses out the box weeks ago. Fitz arm makes that an impossibility.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Chan said he wants to force defenses out the box weeks ago. Fitz arm makes that an impossibility.

Yet our passing game has been good. I'll deal with the limitations as long as our passing game is functional- which it has been.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yet our passing game has been good. I'll deal with the limitations as long as our passing game is functional- which it has been.
It's been ok and all on the catch radius of Brandon Marshall.

I think this passing offense could be much better

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's been ok and all on the catch radius of Brandon Marshall.

I think this passing offense could be much better
ryan fitzpatrick when throwing to marshall or decker is averaging 152 yards a game and is completing 66% of the passes.

when throwing to the other wide receivers hes averaging 49 yards a game and only completing 47%.

Safe to say,marshall is inflating fitzpatricks shytty numbers and shytty play.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
ryan fitzpatrick when throwing to marhsall or decker is averaging 152 yards a game and is completing 66% of the passes.

when throwing to the other wide receivers hes averaging 49 yards a game and only completing 47%.

Safe to say,marshall is inflating fitzpatricks shytty numbers and shytty play.

should prolly play Geno and throw the bomb every play to Smith.