You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Part of me understands, but a slightly bigger part says you don't want the Patriots in your head like this. They go in already having won the mind game because teams think the Pats are going in with some ill-gotten, unknown or unknowable advantage. Panic and paranoia set it in. And you still have to worry about the game. Where as the Pats go in simply thinking about the game.

The Pat's are beatable. We had have one more shot and I believe we'll get it done, but we'll have to be focused on the game it self.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Part of me understands, but a slightly bigger part says you don't want the Patriots in your head like this. They go in already having won the mind game because teams think the Pats are going in with some ill-gotten, unknown or unknowable advantage. Panic and paranoia set it in. And you still have to worry about the game. Where as the Pats go in simply thinking about the game.

The Pat's are beatable. We had have one more shot and I believe we'll get it done, but we'll have to be focused on the game it self.
Hopefully the Pats won't get away with all of their holding at Met Life like they did in Sunday.

I just watched the film....Pats were literally grabbing the Jets d-line

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hopefully the Pats won't get away with all of their holding at Met Life like they did in Sunday.

I just watched the film....Pats were literally grabbing the Jets d-line
thats how belli coaches and gets the players to play. Abuse every rule and find any loophole you can. They hold on every play and run constant pick plays because they know the league wont make every call. Every team does a pick play sometimes,pats run pick plays on crossing routes on like 80% of their offensive pass plays.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
thats how belli coaches and gets the players to play. Abuse every rule and find any loophole you can. They hold on every play and run constant pick plays because they know the league wont make every call. Every team does a pick play sometimes,pats run pick plays on crossing routes on like 80% of their offensive pass plays.
We need to do it too. :martin: