You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I brought up Lott because he dug up about 8 posts. Didnt realize he was playing that well to let me know how I felt last year.
No....you brought up Lott to make it seem crazy to say Pryor is good.

Like stop it

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Couples best position would be a 4-3 DT. The problem is, he'd still be below average at that position.

He plays too upright, and never uses leverage or any technique to go along with his physical skills.

Both Rex and Bowles have somehow "failed" to get through to him. He won't be here next year.

He needs Coach Reb. The all rebel team would never lose.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Couples best position would be a 4-3 DT. The problem is, he'd still be below average at that position.

He plays too upright, and never uses leverage or any technique to go along with his physical skills.

Both Rex and Bowles have somehow "failed" to get through to him. He won't be here next year.

He had excellent leverage as a one or two gap player. He didn't stand upright when he was 300 pounds playing inside

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
No....you brought up Lott to make it seem crazy to say Pryor is good.

Like stop it

Pryor has been good. He hasnt been good enough to comb the internet for old posts. Frankly no one really is.

NYC Rebel

Daps
He needs Coach Reb. The all rebel team would never lose.
Your over the top responses are beyond shyt.

I've seen players like Kiwanuka have to sacrifice their natural position in order to stay on the field.

Coples isn't an OLB...but who the fick should the Jets move to put him back inside....30 pounds lighter than his original playing weight?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Your over the top responses are beyond shyt.

I've seen players like Kiwanuka have to sacrifice their natural position in order to stay on the field.

Coples isn't an OLB...but who the fick should the Jets move to put him back inside....30 pounds lighter than his original playing weight?

Could it be possible that the two coaches who have come up through the league coaching defense know Coples just isnt all that good of a player? Coples is a depth lineman who can play both outside and inside. Jack of all trades master at none.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Pryor has been good. He hasnt been good enough to comb the internet for old posts. Frankly no one really is.
Nah. You make extremely shytty posts.

You might as well justify it like you did in your corny Revis slander of Him being fat and old and your emotions making you say that.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Could it be possible that the two coaches who have come up through the league coaching defense know Coples just isnt all that good of a player? Coples is a depth lineman who can play both outside and inside. Jack of all trades master at none.
No...coples was asked to move to OLB which he did last season. He's not good at it. Bowles didn't ask him to put on 30 pounds, move back inside and play over rich or Williams.

What you say makes no sense

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
No...coples was asked to move to OLB which he did last season. He's not good at it. Bowles didn't ask him to put on 30 pounds, move back inside and play over rich or Williams.

What you say makes no sense

Coples is an insignificant player at this point. I dont see why were devoting this much energy to a backup. He's sticking at OLB because theyre trying to get him in as a situational pass rusher....if he moved back to DT he'd never play.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Coples is an insignificant player at this point. I dont see why were devoting this much energy to a backup. He's sticking at OLB because theyre trying to get him in as a situational pass rusher....if he moved back to DT he'd never play.
I seriously doubt he'll put on those 30 pounds again and move back to being a 3 or 5 player. But he started playing well when he was a DT.[/QUOTE]

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
What are Jets fans thoughts on Fitzpatrick?

Very limited. If the Jets have to come from behind late in a game they're fukked. That being said; he's going to be the QB this year unless he gets hurt and he'll typically keep the team in the game. The big factor for the Jets is Ivory. It's no coincidence they've lost both games he's either not played or been relatively ineffective.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Very limited. If the Jets have to come from behind late in a game they're fukked. That being said; he's going to be the QB this year unless he gets hurt and he'll typically keep the team in the game. The big factor for the Jets is Ivory. It's no coincidence they've lost both games he's either not played or been relatively ineffective.

Spot on