You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Who said im blaming fitz. Im blaming gailey for drawing up plays where cumberland and smith are the primary target when decker has been abusing his man all game.

Cumberland is the worst player on our offense. Back ups included.
Don't blame Gailey. Fitz makes up his mind eh he's throwing to from jump

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
giphy.gif

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Don't blame Gailey. Fitz makes up his mind eh he's throwing to from jump
Whatever Im done arguing about it what's done is done.

Either way you want to asses blame,all facets of the team failed us in the final 10 minutes of the 4th. Coaching,offense and defense. Bowles and gailey both made odd choices. Our players failed to execute.

We let the game,and with it the division slip away.

BUT we learned we can beat the pats this year.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Who said im blaming fitz. Im blaming gailey for drawing up plays where cumberland and smith are the primary target when decker has been abusing his man all game.

Cumberland is the worst player on our offense. Back ups included.

I'm not saying you're blaming Fitz. Honestly we all heated cause we know should of won this game but it slipped away.

And like rebel said I don't think they were the primary reads on that play he just threw it there but Fitz still holds blame for that.

Marshall should get more blame than Fitz for dropping that touchdown pass. That would of had us in the driver's seat.

Basically a lot of the what ifs game going around and hopefully we fix these errors so we can stop playing this game.

But I say one thing. Our game plan on defense was excellent before Pryor got hurt. And offense had a good game plan too. We just need better coaching once shyt start getting tight.

Bowles started outsmarted himself on defense late in 4th quarter which is what killed us

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not saying you're blaming Fitz. Honestly we all heated cause we know should of won this game but it slipped away.

And like rebel said I don't think they were the primary reads on that play he just threw it there but Fitz still holds blame for that.

Marshall should get more blame than Fitz for dropping that touchdown pass. That would of had us in the driver's seat.

Basically a lot of the what ifs game going around and hopefully we fix these errors so we can stop playing this game.

But I say one thing. Our game plan on defense was excellent before Pryor got hurt. And offense had a good game plan too. We just need better coaching once shyt start getting tight.

Bowles started outsmarted himself on defense late in 4th quarter which is what killed us
Pryor has been by far our most improved player and the unsung hero of the defense.

Kids future looks bright.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
It'd be interesting to see the Pats 3rd down conversion rate in the second half. Felt like 100%

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Whatever Im done arguing about it what's done is done.

Either way you want to asses blame,all facets of the team failed us in the final 10 minutes of the 4th. Coaching,offense and defense. Bowles and gailey both made odd choices. Our players failed to execute.

We let the game,and with it the division slip away.

BUT we learned we can beat the pats this year.
Here is my thing. A quarterback has more than one option on the field. We can't sit here and act as if galley made him throw to Cumberland

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Here is my thing. A quarterback has more than one option on the field. We can't sit here and act as if galley made him throw to Cumberland
It was an awful throw and a decent db would have had an easy pick 6.

Same with the smith throw. Fitz leads him and its a td.

But according to trip smith looked lost out there :mjlol:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Pryor is our Kam Chancellor. He cleans up a lot of shyt for us. He plays the run hard anything from short to intermediate throws he's good. I don't know how far along he's came in deep field yet but that's what Gilchrist is for. With him getting hurt that put extra on Gilchrist and I believe Jets squashed their original game plan cause Revis stopped playing Edelman.

One thing I noticed like how Rebel pointed out we were content with Patriots catching them dink n dunk passes we were trying stop yards after catch. Before Pryor got hurt there seemed to be another jet within vicinity as if a patriot receiver caught the ball we was tackling them for no yards after catch.

Our coaches came in with a great game plan just injuries and not knowing how to change on fly loss us this game.

And what about that no flag on chung for hitting Cumberland arms before ball got to him. A lot of shyt didn't go in our favor