You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Our special teams didn't do us any favors either. It seems like I ome away with this same sentiment every week.
Kerley is a back up punt returner. He does nothing positive for us back there.

Our punters are mediocre but our coverage stinks. Particularly our gunners who never seem to be in the area at all. Like why is it the other team always getting like 10 yards easy on returns and never have to fair catch?

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Our special teams didn't do us any favors either. It seems like I ome away with this same sentiment every week.

Bobby April our special teams coach has been trash for years now. Only reason I can think we hired him is cause him and bowles worked together in philly

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Pats had like 10 drops, including an Edelman TD, which is unusual for them. Our offense was never clicking at a level needed to win the game. Marshall shouldn't be blamed. If the Pats' drop levels are readjusted to normal, they score more points than 30 and we still lose even if Marshall makes his TD catch.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The Jets haven't had someone that can rush the passer since John Abraham.

Quentin Coples is a fukkin bum
Coples isnt a bum hes just not a great pass rusher. He reminds me a lot of bryan thomas. A first round LB who fans ragged on for years because he wasnt the elite pass rusher they wanted but put in many years as a serviceable LB who could stuff the run and seal the edge.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Onto to next week,the raiders are not to be taken lightly. I think we match up well with them since our strength is our secondary and i think revis and cro can contain cooper and crabtree.

But like every week,ivory will be the key.

It would be really nice if fitz could go 1 game without turning the ball over and spotting thenother team points.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Onto to next week,the raiders are not to be taken lightly. I think we match up well with them since our strength is our secondary and i think revis and cro can contain cooper and crabtree.

But like every week,ivory will be the key.

It would be really nice if fitz could go 1 game without turning the ball over and spotting thenother team points.

Oakland is ranked 7th in DVOA rush defense so Ivory probably isn't running all over them. Fitz then probably has to sluice the Raiders through the air for us to win. I'd be lying if I said I was confident about Fitz being able to outduel Carr and his plethora of weapons.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Oakland is ranked 7th in DVOA rush defense so Ivory probably isn't running all over them. Fitz then probably has to sluice the Raiders through the air for us to win.
I pray mangold and pryor are okay. Mangold may not be elite anymore but i dont want to see the alternative.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Oakland is ranked 7th in DVOA rush defense so Ivory probably isn't running all over them. Fitz then probably has to sluice the Raiders through the air for us to win. I'd be lying if I said I was confident about Fitz being able to outduel Carr and his plethora of weapons.

I think we lose to Oakland then beat up the Jags at home.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I hate west coast trips but we tend to play well against Oakland...

Ivory if this mothafukka can stay healthy should have a big day...

Their secondary is also trash and banged...