You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Funny thing is nobody here has "blind faith" in geno we just want to know if he can play better with better weapons. Thats it. If he cant we will be saying hes done lets move on.

I dont know how many of genos picks were 1 on 1 coverage thrown to either sudfield,cumberland or david nelson were they would put forth zero effort in attacking the ball and allow the defender an int. The same balls thrown to marshall arent picks.

What we do know is ryan fitzpatrick is not the answer to anything. Hes horrible and has no chance in improving.

I dont know why geno haters are so scared to see geno with weapons.

What is the point in starting a veteran qb as a "game manager" when he cant stretch the defense and he turns the ball over constantly?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Other immediate concerns:

-The idiotic challenges have to stop. It will eventually bite us.
-If youre down 3 scores in the second half please dont use the entire play clock, not every opponent is the Eagles and will be kind enough to give the ball back so quickly.
-Bilal Powell sucks.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Other immediate concerns:

-The idiotic challenges have to stop. It will eventually bite us.
-If youre down 3 scores in the second half please dont use the entire play clock, not every opponent is the Eagles and will be kind enough to give the ball back so quickly.
-Bilal Powell sucks.
:wtf:Challenges are the least of our concerns breh

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bears are dismantling their team, the Jets should make a call to see what it would take to acquire Martellus Bennett

This would be a great coup. Bennett is one of the best TEs in the league. PFF cites that he's the most elusive TE and a good blocker. The best TE could be had for a premium right now.I'd go as high as a 3rd rounder. :lupe:

Last edited: