You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Jets o-line gets ZERO PUSH. Mangold has fallen off and who doesn't cross Fergies face.....

It's really bad only to get worse with Winters. The INT on the batted ball wasn't Winters fault yesterday. Fitz refused to stay in the pocket and drifted into the defenders lane.

Last edited:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
I respect this squad for still fighting, almost pulled it out.

Coach got you in good hands, Marshall had a horrible day though. Aside from the lateral, what about that aligator arms tip that led to an int late in the game.

Still a great player, but that was a bad day

Marshall had 10 catches 109 yards

Focus on ur garbage ass sf squad

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
If they O-line keeps run blocking this bad, we're going to have no choice but to start Geno. We need the threat of a deep ball and a guy who can zip passes into tight coverage. Our linebackers though :sadcam:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
If they O-line keeps run blocking this bad, we're going to have no choice but to start Geno. We need the threat of a deep ball and a guy who can zip passes into tight coverage. Our linebackers though :sadcam:

rbs are slow and cant break tackles.
That's the main problem

If and when Ridley comes back it should get better

He has a good power speed combo
And can make people miss

N.Y. State of Mind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MSG, Yankee Stadium, Metlife
rbs are slow and cant break tackles.
That's the main problem

If and when Ridley comes back it should get better

He has a good power speed combo
And can make people miss

Ivory being out definitely hurt yesterday I wouldn't say they're the main problem. You can't have your backs being contacted at the line of scrimmage consistently and expect to have an effective run game. O-line needs more push. I do think Gailey gave up on the run too early though.

Daps
Reppin
NY
What a fukkin piss of a game yesterday. I'm sick of Fitz's duck throwing soft ass shyt passes. EVERY fukkIN WEEK we get one INT on the left side cause this idiot can't throw more than 10 yards with some juice on it :pacspit:

Brandon Marshall letting the ball go off his hands and getting picked off :sadcam:

Not having Ivory and Decker didn't help but still, this Philly team was by no means special. You gotta win games like this when you have advantages :damn:

Lowkey see us losing next week to Miami considering they came off a loss to Buffalo and we're just dragging our asses. Hopefully we squeak out a win, Fitz plays like shyt and Geno can come back in.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
See that's my whole thing, why do we need to lose another game for him to see that Fitz can't throw pass 10 yards with any accuraccy??

Fitz is who he is.

If you're going to make a change a QB, typically it's done at the bye. In addition it gives Geno more practice time with the first stringers. They're gonna ride with Fitz in London, if he doesn't show marked improvement I think Geno's gonna be the QB for the Redskins game

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Ivory being out definitely hurt yesterday I wouldn't say they're the main problem. You can't have your backs being contacted at the line of scrimmage consistently and expect to have an effective run game. O-line needs more push. I do think Gailey gave up on the run too early though.

Na he aint give up to early
He did exactly what he should've

He knew the running game was going nowhere

So he said fukk it spread it out and air it
out, run it only to keep the defense honest and on its heels

Bellichek does it all the time with ne
Difference is , he has tom brady

Ye oline played bad but there was a few occasions where powell and stacy couldv had big runs if they jus made 1 guy miss or was quicker

NYC Rebel

Daps
Na he aint give up to early
He did exactly what he should've

He knew the running game was going nowhere

So he said fukk it spread it out and air it
out, run it only to keep the defense honest and on its heels

Bellichek does it all the time with ne
Difference is , he has tom brady

Ye oline played bad but there was a few occasions where powell and stacy couldv had big runs if they jus made 1 guy miss or was quicker
Powell and Stacy are so ordinary....

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
See that's my whole thing, why do we need to lose another game for him to see that Fitz can't throw pass 10 yards with any accuraccy??

Fitz is who he is.

Geno was actually worse than Fitzpatrick has been throwing the ball down the field. As crazy as that is...you guys really dont recall how poor Geno was last season?

From last year for reference

Geno has only attempted 37 passes that travel over 20 yards in the air. Considerably less than the league leader (Andrew Luck - 81). In fact, 28 quarterbacks have attempted more throws of over 20 yards. With Percy Harvin coming on board and Eric Decker, you would think we would try more shots downfield to our receivers, however when you look at Geno's performance, it makes sense for the Jets to pull back on the reigns.

Of the 37 passes attempted, he has completed just 6 of them with 2 passes being dropped. Even if you factor in those passes, he has a league low completion percentage of 21.6%. Lower than a lot of young QB's like Teddy Bridgewater (42.1%), Zach Mettenberger(47.8%) and even lower than rookies Blake Bortles (31/9%) and Derek Carr (24.1%).

NYC Rebel

Daps
Geno was actually worse than Fitzpatrick has been throwing the ball down the field. As crazy as that is...you guys really dont recall how poor Geno was last season?

From last year for reference

Geno has only attempted 37 passes that travel over 20 yards in the air. Considerably less than the league leader (Andrew Luck - 81). In fact, 28 quarterbacks have attempted more throws of over 20 yards. With Percy Harvin coming on board and Eric Decker, you would think we would try more shots downfield to our receivers, however when you look at Geno's performance, it makes sense for the Jets to pull back on the reigns.

Of the 37 passes attempted, he has completed just 6 of them with 2 passes being dropped. Even if you factor in those passes, he has a league low completion percentage of 21.6%. Lower than a lot of young QB's like Teddy Bridgewater (42.1%), Zach Mettenberger(47.8%) and even lower than rookies Blake Bortles (31/9%) and Derek Carr (24.1%).

Throwing to WHO, @Trip?

He was in the top 5 in deep passes in 2013 when Holmes and Hill (bums) were here his rookie season.

1 Russell Wilson SEA 60 27 2 922 9 5 14.7 48.3
2 Peyton Manning DEN 83 38 2 1299 12 5 12.6 48.2
3 Mike Glennon TB 45 18 3 673 7 1 10.8 46.7
3 Geno Smith NYJ 60 26 2 830 4 7 13.5 46.7

Flash forward to 2014....you thought I forgot about "going deep" with Cumberland, Kerley, Nelson and Salas didn't you? :troll:

image.jpg

Context...you lack it.

Devin Smith and even Owusu are better deep threats than what Geno had last season.