You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Daps
Looks like we may get by without any additional suspensions on Sheldon Richardson.:lolbron:

Funny thing is, alot of these dudes who were supposed to be be suspended are getting off right now.

Goodell took a huge L with the Brady thing and all of a sudden he's trigger shy.

Because everyone was 100% sure Aldon and Sheldon would be getting some games off, but not a peep about either of them yet.

Even more reason Goodell is a fukk up

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Funny thing is, alot of these dudes who were supposed to be be suspended are getting off right now.

Goodell took a huge L with the Brady thing and all of a sudden he's trigger shy.

Because everyone was 100% sure Aldon and Sheldon would be getting some games off, but not a peep about either of them yet.

Even more reason Goodell is a fukk up
:whoa: We ain't safe yet gotta make it to monday.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:russ: Yall might be just a lil too hard on Davis tho.
Demario is ultimately mediocre and we need to upgrade our LB core. Problem with demario is consistency. One play he looks great the next play he looks like a rookie.

Ultimately though we dont have anyone better out there to replace him with because weve ignored LB at the draft for years at a time. Hence why we pais harris money he didnt really deserve because we have no options to replace him.

neko_804

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GangGreen
Demario is ultimately mediocre and we need to upgrade our LB core. Problem with demario is consistency. One play he looks great the next play he looks like a rookie.

Ultimately though we dont have anyone better out there to replace him with because weve ignored LB at the draft for years at a time. Hence why we pais harris money he didnt really deserve because we have no options to replace him.
Davis and Harris are solid in run support but not so much in space. Other than Vilma, I can't think of the last time we had inside backers that could cover.:mjcry:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Davis and Harris are solid in run support but not so much in space. Other than Vilma, I can't think of the last time we had inside backers that could cover.:mjcry:
This is true. Ultimately the eagles gave a blue print on how to beat our defense. Somebody like tom brady would have hung 40 on us in that same game plan.

Lets see how bowles adjusts to teams attacking our LB in passing.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is true. Ultimately the eagles gave a blue print on how to beat our defense. Somebody like tom brady would have hung 40 on us in that same game plan.

Lets see how bowles adjusts to teams attacking our LB in passing.
He did that well on the second half

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I got some ideas:patrice:
:beli: But I don't know about all that.... Ima have to scour the Coli looking for a Jets Dolphins thread because I don't want one popping up at the last second and the mods merging my shyt.

Will be making Trips homemade Bloody Marys bright and early Sunday :patrice:

And the game thread should incorporate this toilet paper fukkery :blessed:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just like last week, I'm watching from work. :takedat: Hopefully the results are different tho.:francis: