You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Finally got to catch the game....Anyway im somewhat optimistic about this season...

We can possibly make some noise IF

We stay healthy + Fitz cuts down on the turnovers + Fitz can maintain this "game manager" level he been playing at + Our defense continues to create turnovers and overall play at an elite level. + a lil bit of luck

Yeah thats A LOT thats why i said im somewhat optimistic.

EDIT: Decker out :beli: Aint Devin Smith out for the season or something? i liked that pick he a great deep/intermediate threat.

Also Chris ivory has been serviceable so far but he can do better....

And got dayum was Gruden slurpin off Luck, saying it's all on the receivers who he was making bad throws/decisions.

Also, somewhat off topic, didnt know i went to the same highschool as Wilkerson AND Bowles....:wow:

Union County Nj Excellence :blessed:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Unless the Eagles somehow pull it together, we can def snag another game. Our defense will cause their o-line and Bradford living hell.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@NY's #1 Draft Pick

I noticed you made the first 2 game threads so far..so are you working on something for tomorrow?:manny:
You got a clever title go ahead and make that thread then pleighboi :manny:

I was trying to think of something clever,birds,jets,flight,crash and burn,birds getting stuck in the jet engine,:jbhmm: i got nothing :lolbron:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Wtf just happened? My brother in law switched channels after the 3rd down play and when he switched back the Eagles were running out the clock.

Wtf.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Wtf just happened? My brother in law switched channels after the 3rd down play and when he switched back the Eagles were running out the clock.

Wtf.
They called a bytch ass called on Coples that gave the Eagles the first.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Whelp.

Ryan ditzpatrick is the reason we lost this game. Its as simple as that. 3 ints. 5 ints in 3 games.

His decision making is sanchez in his rookie season bad. He could easily have 8 picks already. This is a 32 year old vet still playing like a rookie mentally with the arm of chad pennington after the injuries.

If we get behind we are fukked. But our offense cant create drives to get ahead without the benfit of the other team commiting turnovers in the redzone.

Defense still played well. Only gave up 17 points off 4 turnovers.

Fitz has 1 more chance in miami. If hes still playing this you go to geno.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Honestly I make the switch to Geno now. It's obvious he's not the answer. What we going to do if our defense is not completely shutting teams offense down ?