You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
We lost and it hurts, but bigger picture, this is one of those losses that don't hurt us as much as others. Now we gotta focus on Miami before our bye and then Sheldon, Decker, Ivory will all be back and 100%
Yeah, this was more about having a shiny 3-0 than anything.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Thing is though fitz has shown throughout his career he WILL lose you a game. Hes lost a lot of games.

I mean if the defense doesnt force 5 turnovers yesterday fitz wasnt winning us the game.

And as for the nonsense about him "not making back breaking turnovers" which @Trip keeps trying to imply,we were down 7-0 to the browns,they had all the momentum (it would have been 14-0 without that forced fumble) and he throws a pick but got bailed out by marshall. That WAS a backbreaking turnover but marshall saved it.

You can speak in absolutes with fitz because the guy has been like this his entire career except now hes got an even weaker arm then he did before.

Hes not some savvy veteran who takes care of the ball. He could have easily been picked off 3-4 more times the last 2 games.

At this point its just a matter of when hes going to cost us a game,not if.

:manny:

Quoting myself for truth.

Backbreaking turnover after backbreaking turnover today by fitz.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Miami is a mess. 3-1 into the bye works.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Miami looks like dogshyt as does tannehill.

I dont know if its a good thing because we might beat down a broken dysfunctional team or if its a bad thing because theyll be 1-2 and desperate and looking to be at their best.