You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Its fukking :mjlol: reading jets forums and seeing the same people who crucified geno and wouldnt entertain the thought that the team wasnt talented enough for geno to succeed now making every excuse in the book for fitz play.
for "certain"Jets fans, Fitz whose stats virtually mirrors Geno smith 10 years his junior just LOOKS like the guy they rather lose with

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
for "certain"Jets fans, Fitz whose stats virtually mirrors Geno smith 10 years his junior just LOOKS like the guy they rather lose with

lmao now its the fans fault the black coach isnt playing the black QB.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Some of them dont even hide it. I literally read a post on thegangreen where someone said "id rather go 8-8 with fitz than 8-8 with geno!!!!!

The constant attacks on his intelligence.

NYC Rebel

Daps
lmao now its the fans fault the black coach isnt playing the black QB.
No...it's your fault that you can't see that the only reason he isn't playing is because of that punch and today was his first game he was ready to play. But you want to transpose your stupidity on us but I'll let you stay intellectually dishonest and dumb.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Some of them dont even hide it. I literally read a post on thegangreen where someone said "id rather go 8-8 with fitz than 8-8 with geno!!!!!

The constant attacks on his intelligence.
74% of white folks in this country believe blacks inherently lack intelligence. We see it dog whistled in jets threads in here

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Bowles in his presser says he sticking with Fitz. So unless totally bombs he's our quarterback.

Honestly we all know Fitz limitations but nothing was working really on offense. We need better running backs. I like Ivory but he stays hurt so we need look for his replacement sooner than later. We definitely don't need Brian winters starting but that's what it looks like.

Fitz deep ball sails too long in the air and it still is underthrown. On a lot of those deep balls the receiver had a step.

I think Devin smith will one day grow to be good but this is a year of growth for him.

Also a lot of blame goes to Gailey too. Abandoned the game plan too early, yeah the run game wasn't working but you stick with it somewhat. I feel like Gailey keeps the game plan too vanilla when it comes to Fitz. Live by the sword die by the sword. All these pre-determined throws is sickening. Open up the offense.