You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Who's saying this besides you? The coaching staff isn't. A Reddit thread lol? Fitz played pretty well against the Browns and meh against the Colts. He still made plays when they had to be made.

Do I have to post the outright laughable turnovers Geno has had over his career?

You should be more pissed at Geno for not paying the 600 bucks of anything then.
The team is winning. But it's clear some of us who've watched film have said the same thing. Now I'm alone.

Fitz had and int and another dropped that game. 42% of the drives vs. the Jets have resulted in a turnover. Gaily says he wanted to open the box but couldn't because they are missing deep passes. I say Fitz is making one read pre determined throws and others say it too and we are not saying the same thing. I say Gaielys system after watching film gives great spacing and someone else says it yet you don't see it. Like seriously....move the goalpost to Bowles as if we are saying " make the change." They're 2-0 with qb play living on house money

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im here to discuss the entire body of work which is 60% and 2:1...find me the last QB to ever put up those numbers over the first two games of the season.
Last season in the first 2 games geno was 39/60 (65%) for 397 yards with 2 tds and 2 ints.

Geno didnt have brandon marshall and 10 fukkin turnovers to work with.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Last season in the first 2 games geno was 39/60 (65%) for 397 yards with 2 tds and 2 ints.

Geno didnt have brandon marshall and 10 fukkin turnovers to work with.

So are you angry at Bowles for not making the switch?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The team is winning. But it's clear some of us who've watched film have said the same thing. Now I'm alone.

Fitz had and int and another dropped that game. 42% of the drives vs. the Jets have resulted in a turnover. Gaily says he wanted to open the box but couldn't because they are missing deep passes. I say Fitz is making one read pre determined throws and others say it too and we are not saying the same thing. I say Gaielys system after watching film gives great spacing and someone else says it yet you don't see it. Like seriously....move the goalpost to Bowles as if we are saying " make the change." They're 2-0 with qb play living on house money

Then Geno should play. Bench Fitzpatrick, he's terrible and is missing too many throws. The whole world sees it besides me I guess

NYC Rebel

Daps
Then Geno should play. Bench Fitzpatrick, he's terrible and is missing too many throws. The whole world sees it besides me I guess
No one says that besides you. You post this over the top shyt trying to destroy the idea that Fitz isn't playing that well. I guess you're the only one smart enough to know not to rock the boat yet are asking us to feel that way in order to look as stupid as the charade you posed.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
No one says that besides you. You post this over the top shyt trying to destroy the idea that Fitz isn't playing that well

I don't think he's playing that well. In context to the rest of the league he's playing ok though.

I've seen Geno be really really bad the last two years though and Sanchez the four years prior. I don't get how we're not seeing the improvement.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So are you angry at Bowles for not making the switch?
A little yes. Geno smith is flat out better than fitz. He has infinite more upside. Fitz is a back up qb with no upside,no arm,he turns the ball over and he has a career full of losing.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I don't think he's playing that well. In context to the rest of the league he's playing ok though.

I've seen Geno be really really bad the last two years though and Sanchez the four years prior. I don't get how we're not seeing the improvement.
Nah dog.
I've seen Geno with really bad players and coaches. I would love to see him in this offense based on what I've seen on film. It's a really easy system

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Nah dog.
I've seen Geno with really bad players and coaches. I would love to see him in this offense based on what I've seen on film. It's a really easy system

Geno should have gotten his head out of his ass and paid the guy the 600 then. It's more than just the X's and O's. You know how it works, the QB pays for eveyone

NYC Rebel

Daps
Geno should have gotten his head out of his ass and paid the guy the 600 then. It's more than just the X's and O's. You know how it works, the QB pays for eveyone
That's your argument captain obvious. We know what happened. We are talking on the field. This offense can do more with stronger armed qb that can read a lil more.

You need to watch the film instead of arguing.

Harleminthe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Let's keep it funky. If Geno pays that $600 he looks like a sucker. He was backed into corner where all he could do is fight

You think people ain't gonna look at someone sideways because they paid somebody back under pressure. Making jokes he used all 4.4 of his speed to get to that ATM cause he don't want those problem with so and so :stopitslime: