You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
And so am I....the body of work I've seen on film.

Have you? How on earth do you fake sports talk guys speak on reads watching games on TV? :mindblown:

Send Bowles an email with your gifs and demand he put Geno in then. Im not the one who didnt pay the guy. Fitz is the QB- we're winning, he hits the open receiver and isnt taking sacks.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im here to discuss the entire body of work which is 60% and 2:1...find me the last QB to ever put up those numbers over the first two games of the season.

We could literally substitute Colt McCoy (or Geno) in for Fitz and get 60% completion. Fitz didn't even do anything to get his 2:1 TD ratio against the Colts either. His TD to Decker was basically a function of a defensive turnover in the red zone, Brandon Marshall dominance flag and Chan Gailey's scheming. Any QB can score 2 TDs when his defense is top 5, he has Brandon Marshall and he starts at the 40 yard line like 10 times. You have to consider QB stats in context.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
We could literally substitute Colt McCoy (or Geno) in for Fitz and get 60% completion. Fitz didn't even do anything to get his 2:1 TD ratio against the Colts either. His TD to Decker was basically a function of a defensive turnover in the red zone, Brandon Marshall dominance flag and Chan Gailey's scheming. Any QB can score 2 TDs when his defense is top 5, he has Brandon Marshall and he starts at the 40 yard line like 10 times. You have to consider QB stats in context.

Why hasn't Bowles announced the switch to Geno then?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Gailey thankfully creates so much space for his receivers than what we've seen years past. Then again...I watch film and you don't.

Scheme Makes It So Easy Colt McCoy Could Do It:

Im not a genius...but why is it that those of us who watch film all come to the same conclusions yet you always are there to tear them down to you're watch th game on tv level because they don't agree with your tv watching beleifs? Like seriously.....who is more beliavable?

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Im not a genius...but why is it that those of us who watch film all come to the same conclusions yet you always are there to tear them down to you're watch th game on tv level because they don't agree with your tv watching beleifs? Like seriously.....who is more beliavable?

Put up the gifs of Fitzpatrick making nice throws too. Keep things in context. The Jets watch film too, if Fitz was as bad as you're making him out to be they'd make a change.

I get you have an agenda and hate that Geno isn't playing but you're not being fair at all. The stats on Geno don't lie.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Put up the gifs of Fitzpatrick making nice throws too. Keep things in context. The Jets watch film too, if Fitz was as bad as you're making him out to be they'd make a change.

I get you have an agenda and hate that Geno isn't playing but you're not being fair at all. The stats on Geno don't lie.
It is context. We who have watched fil are all saying the same thing watching him. I'm alone? Will you answer that?

It's not about Geno....it's about you not having film and wanting to cut dudes down to your level. Stats don't lie...Geno had shytty weapons and played even to Fitz. But you want to act like its about Geno and not Fitz looking barley average while the defense is holding him up

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ivory can do goal line/short yardage situations, let Powell run the majority tho

What's up with this REVIS injury tho!!

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
It is context. We who have watched fil are all saying the same thing watching him. I'm alone? Will you answer that?

It's not about Geno....it's about you not having film and wanting to cut dudes down to your level. Stats don't lie...Geno had shytty weapons and played even to Fitz. But you want to act like its about Geno and not Fitz looking barley average while the defense is holding him up

Who's saying this besides you? The coaching staff isn't. A Reddit thread lol? Fitz played pretty well against the Browns and meh against the Colts. He still made plays when they had to be made.

Do I have to post the outright laughable turnovers Geno has had over his career?

You should be more pissed at Geno for not paying the 600 bucks of anything then.