You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Daps
Funny as hell to listen to sports radio, and every jet caller on some "It's nice to finally have some grownups running things, no more of the Rex clownshow"

Yet, same people were probably the ones yucking it up with the fat idiot for 6 years.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Funny as hell to listen to sports radio, and every jet caller on some "It's nice to finally have some grownups running things, no more of the Rex clownshow"

Yet, same people were probably the ones yucking it up with the fat idiot for 6 years.

Rex's press conference after the Patriots game was very very strange.

Daps
Rex's press conference after the Patriots game was very very strange.

Was it, reminded me of the same old shyt.

He took that same act up north, the hoo-ra, beat your chest crap and just cut and paste to the Bills.

Then he lost and he was on his "Maybe it's cause we talk too much!", defensive shtick because he is insecure as fukk as has zero composure.

It's gonna be fun to watch that fall apart out there, i`m sure it won't take 6 years though

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
that still indicates they think Philly's the better team though.

You get 3 points for homefield, so Philly would be favored by 2 at a neutral site.

I think it's also a function of the short work week as well.... this is a major trap game. I'd be more impressed if they win this game than last night. Rex's Jets get blown out in Sundays game

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You get 3 points for homefield, so Philly would be favored by 2 at a neutral site.

I think it's also a function of the short work week as well.... this is a major trap game. I'd be more impressed if they win this game than last night. Rex's Jets get blown out in Sundays game

couldnt agree more. Also add in the history that the Jets have never beaten Philadelphia, ever.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sounds like we should have rested ivory and now hes worse than he was. :francis:

Hope they dont make the same mistake with decker then

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm pretty sure Stephen Hill can run a 4.3 still too :skip:

Pryor should have been transitioned to WR if he was gonna make the jump, it might be too late now, he's already 26. Lotta catching up to do
I actually hated seeing that stephen hill tore his acl in camp this year. He probably would have a chance to do something in the panthers depleted unit.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure Stephen Hill can run a 4.3 still too :skip:

Pryor should have been transitioned to WR if he was gonna make the jump, it might be too late now, he's already 26. Lotta catching up to do

there's pretty much no risk or commitment involved.

no idea if he can play wr but that's what the workout is for :yeshrug: