You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
We should win those games. But im so jaded as a fan that I'm not expecting shyt. Just one game at a time.
All summer long my wife would look at me like I was crazy because she would see me laughing to myself. But anytime I would think about our defense this summer I would just giggle. :jawalrus:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
We should win those games. But im so jaded as a fan that I'm not expecting shyt. Just one game at a time.

If they wanna compete for this division, they have to win all those games. I expect the Pats to go 12-4. The Jets need to match. Winning the division is key. You need home games to get to the Super Bowl(generally speaking).

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Kerley had 1 snap on offense again last night; if Decker misses Sunday's game he should get more burn.

If not... just cut him

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Eagles are trashtastic.

But you never know, maybe the Colts were just a bad team and you could get caught slipping.

It's hard to see the Eagles offense with Bradford moving the ball on the Jets defense

have to assume the Eagles offense will eventually figure it out. Coming off a Monday win on the road is always tough to come back from. We'll see...I trust Bowles a lot more than I did with Rex in these situations. Rex would of thrown a parade after last night.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
have to assume to Eagles offense will eventually figure it out. Coming off a Monday win on the road is always tough to come back from. We'll see...I trust Bowles a lot more than I did with Rex in these situations. Rex would of thrown a parade after last night.
To actually see halftime adjustments!! :to:

Daps
have to assume to Eagles offense will eventually figure it out. Coming off a Monday win on the road is always tough to come back from. We'll see...I trust Bowles a lot more than I did with Rex in these situations. Rex would of thrown a parade after last night.

What will they figure out though?

O-line looks bad, QB is a joke.

They might figure out they fukked up by putting their eggs in the Bradford basket. Chip outsmarted himself

Rex is and always will be a fukking clown, you got a real coach. Not gonna pat the guys backs until his hands bleed, and not somebody who will talk his way into an L.

Just handled biz on the field. Kudos to your coach and GM./

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
What will they figure out though?

O-line looks bad, QB is a joke.

They might figure out they fukked up by putting their eggs in the Bradford basket. Chip outsmarted himself

Rex is and always will be a fukking clown, you got a real coach. Not gonna pat the guys backs until his hands bleed, and not somebody who will talk his way into an L.

Just handled biz on the field. Kudos to your coach and GM./

Murray isnt going to run for 1 yard each game. If Chip doesnt adjust he'll be fired. Bradford plays scared though...Sanchez starting next week would be :patrice:

Daps
Murray isnt going to run for 1 yard each game. If Chip doesnt adjust he'll be fired. Bradford plays scared though...Sanchez starting next week would be :patrice:

That might be your biggest concern, if they flip and let Sanchez play.

Otherwise i think you win a close game.

You watch this defense, and you just see that this is a big boy NFL defense. You're always in games with a defense like this, especially against a bad QB

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
have to assume the Eagles offense will eventually figure it out. Coming off a Monday win on the road is always tough to come back from. We'll see...I trust Bowles a lot more than I did with Rex in these situations. Rex would of thrown a parade after last night.
Doubt they figure it out against this Jets Dline and secondary...

Bradford is a TO machine and their corners are suspect at best...so as long as Fitz keeps playing mistake free we should pick up another W...

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Chip outsmarted himself

I think Chip thought(correctly IMO), that the team he took over from Reid was good, but flawed and couldn't win a Super Bowl.

What he proceeded to do though, was abominable. He traded away most of the offensive talent/half the line and brought in 'his' guys. If this season is an abortion I could see him running back to the college ranks easily.