You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Bowles said that when Geno comes back, Ryan is still starting, not a jaw-dropping revelation, word to IK.
Bowles can't start Geno even if he wanted to...

He'd get roasted if same ol Geno cost us a game and that's simply not a risk worth taking right now...You ride Fitz till the wheels fall off...

Harleminthe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Oh yeah he can go to Gene if he feels Fitzpatrick can't win him a championship

Fitz I guess most likely won't lose you a game but he sure as hell ain't gonna win you one.

It gets cold in NY in the winter. Them ducks Fitz be throwing ain't gonna cut

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Oh yeah he can go to Gene if he feels Fitzpatrick can't win him a championship

Fitz I guess most likely won't lose you a game but he sure as hell ain't gonna win you one.

It gets cold in NY in the winter. Them ducks Fitz be throwing ain't gonna cut
Thing is though fitz has shown throughout his career he WILL lose you a game. Hes lost a lot of games.

I mean if the defense doesnt force 5 turnovers yesterday fitz wasnt winning us the game.

And as for the nonsense about him "not making back breaking turnovers" which @Trip keeps trying to imply,we were down 7-0 to the browns,they had all the momentum (it would have been 14-0 without that forced fumble) and he throws a pick but got bailed out by marshall. That WAS a backbreaking turnover but marshall saved it.

You can speak in absolutes with fitz because the guy has been like this his entire career except now hes got an even weaker arm then he did before.

Hes not some savvy veteran who takes care of the ball. He could have easily been picked off 3-4 more times the last 2 games.

At this point its just a matter of when hes going to cost us a game,not if.

:manny:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Thing is though fitz has shown throughout his career he WILL lose you a game. Hes lost a lot of games.

I mean if the defense doesnt force 5 turnovers yesterday fitz wasnt winning us the game.

And as for the nonsense about him "not making back breaking turnovers" which @Trip keeps trying to imply,we were down 7-0 to the browns,they had all the momentum (it would have been 14-0 without that forced fumble) and he throws a pick but got bailed out by marshall. That WAS a backbreaking turnover but marshall saved it.

You can speak in absolutes with fitz because the guy has been like this his entire career except now hes got an even weaker arm then he did before.

Hes not some savvy veteran who takes care of the ball. He could have easily been picked off 3-4 more times the last 2 games.

backbreaking turnovers imo are turnovers in the redzone and turnovers like pick 6's and strip sacks. Both of his picks were neither. Sanchez and Geno gave the ball away like candy at Halloween.

Through 2 games this is the best QB play we've had in a while. Not saying a lot- but Sanchez and Geno were consistently bottom 3 players at the position.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The problem with Fitz is that if the team ever falls behind by two or more scores, they're done. He's not gonna lead you to that kind of comeback.

This team is built on ball control, play from ahead, minimize turnovers. If they get a bad bounce of the ball, they're fukked.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The problem with Fitz is that if the team ever falls behind by two or more scores, they're done. He's not gonna lead you to that kind of comeback.
This team is built on ball control, play from ahead, minimize turnovers. If they get a bad bounce of the ball, they're fukked.

of course. This is a flawed team...we knew going in the QB situation sucked. Next years QB probably isnt even on the roster right now.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
We might as well speak truth about geno. A lot of it is 50-50. One side wants to see if Geno ever becomes a good qb and other side has to do with race. Us black (excluding me) want Geno to succeed no matter the cost. I'm black and root for black players to succeed but if he's not getting it done I don't care he's gotta be replaced. And I'm calling out couple of jets fans on here with this one.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
backbreaking turnovers imo are turnovers in the redzone and turnovers like pick 6's and strip sacks. Both of his picks were neither. Sanchez and Geno gave the ball away like candy at Halloween.

Through 2 games this is the best QB play we've had in a while. Not saying a lot- but Sanchez and Geno were consistently bottom 3 players at the position.
You realize we were up 7-0,chance to start creating breathing room,driving,we had it first 1st and 10 at the colts 35 yard line,had a chance at minumum for a fg and fitz decides to force it to a well covered double teamed marshall and gets picked in the end zone? How is that not back breaking? Last year that happens our D would have let luck drive the field and score with ease.

Then he sidnt learn from it,kept throwing wobbly inaccurate deep balls to a double teamed marshall. Even threw another one to a triple teamed owusu.

You would be grilling that play if geno made it.

We just so happen to have a lights out D this year.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You realize we were up 7-0,chance to start creating breathing room,driving,we had it first 1st and 10 at the colts 35 yard line,had a chance at minumum for a fg and fitz decides to force it to a well covered double teamed marshall and gets picked in the end zone? How is that not back breaking? Last year that happens our D would have let luck drive the field and score with ease.

Then he sidnt learn from it,kept throwing wobbly inaccurate deep balls to a double teamed marshall. Even threw another one to a triple teamed owusu.

You would be grilling that play if geno made it.

We just so happen to have a lights out D this year.
Geno had 8 tds and 1 Int in the red zone last year. He wasn't the problem there