You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think Chip thought(correctly IMO), that the team he took over from Reid was good, but flawed and couldn't win a Super Bowl.

What he proceeded to do though, was abominable. He traded away most of the offensive talent/half the line and brought in 'his' guys. If this season is an abortion I could see him running back to the college ranks easily.
He will never get another HC job in the NFL again...

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I never been so hype about jets team in a long time. Todd Bowles has the right mentality. So much shyt has happened this off-season and he's keeping the team together very well.

I know it will be tough times somewhere in season but I feel like we can weather the storm.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Murray isnt going to run for 1 yard each game. If Chip doesnt adjust he'll be fired. Bradford plays scared though...Sanchez starting next week would be :patrice:
Don't freak out breh our defense is playing immaculate. Our offense is getting it done. I don't think we're going to struggle against the eagles. Now the dolphins... We may have some trouble against them, But we will see.

Imagine when Sheldon Richardson comes back brehs:ohhh:

Fresh bodies rotating on defense. I'm legit scared for opposing QBs:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NY
Kerley had 1 snap on offense again last night; if Decker misses Sunday's game he should get more burn.

If not... just cut him

Can't cut him, dead cap. He'll be traded if anything. He's being phased out. Enunwa and Owusu out here earning their snaps over him. Devin Smith is supposed to be our home run threat, he should be ready soon too.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Things I like from what I've seen the first two games -

- Gilchrist is very good.
- Pryor has made some great leaps this season thus far.
- Revis is Revis.
- Marshall makes life easier for Decker (and Fitz).
- Gailey is a good O-Coordinator. Knows how to utilize our run (unlike Morenwhig who'd get the RBs hot and ignore them for the next 35 min).
- Defense as a whole is stellar. Harris and Coples surprising me early on.
- Todd Bowles mindset/coaching vs Rex's last two seasons here. Breath of fresh air.

Things I don't like from the first two games -

- Fitzpatrick trying to throw the ball further than 15 yards. It's not his game, he shouldn't do it. Saw him get picked Week1 and again was forcing throws to the left side of the field with Marshall.
- Very minor thing, but last night not putting the dagger in Indy early on. Should've had them wrapped up in the first half. Instead, get 1 FG and miss the other to close out the half instead of being up 21-0. Should've won last night's game by 20+ IMO.

Overall, very happy with how our season has started. Lowkey, we SHOULD beat Philly. Games like this we have to win (a team staggering, in a winnable spot). We did it last night vs Indy, gotta pick up as many of these level playing field matchups as we can.

:salute:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Espn power rankings are hilarious :dead:

The bills lost and moved up.The dolphins lost to the jags and moved up. Whats even funnier is the jags won and they moved down :mjlol: how does that make sense

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
I doubt they let Kerley play even with Decker injury. I'm sure this week Devin Smith will be back. Only reason he's been inactive is because they're trying bring up to speed because he missed majority of offseason.

Kerley has no spot in this offense and I'm sure he's on trading block. You know how coaches feel about Kerley when an unknown like enunwa is playing more snaps than him