You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
We cant afford to lose decker man.

Teams will start double teaming marshall every play and fitz will start throwing picks left and right.
genosmithdrafted.gif

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
As far as Fitzpatrick goes, obviously he has physical limitations but he's avoided the disaster turnovers as we've become accustomed to and doesn't take sacks. Colts had one last night on a scramble but we only lost one yard. He's been sacked once through 2 games. The balls coming out on time, he's hitting open guys and had a good 4th qtr. Competent is the best we can hope for. :manny:

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
When geno comes back give him an opportunity .

But If he start on his fukk boy shyt like he did last year toss his ass in the bushes quickly!:martin:

You gotta think how team look at that. Fitz got us winning but you bench him ? And that look bad on coaches too. I can understand benching Fitz if our starting qb was great and Fitz did good job until he got back. But we don't know what Geno is so you can't bench fitz.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
As far as Fitzpatrick goes, obviously he has physical limitations but he's avoided the disaster turnovers as we've become accustomed to and doesn't take sacks. Colts had one last night on a scramble but we only lost one yard. He's been sacked once through 2 games. The balls coming out on time, he's hitting open guys and had a good 4th qtr. Competent is the best we can hope for. :manny:
Several dropped ints and his deep throws scare me. But I'll keep him in until the wheels fall off

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Huge win, great performance from the D and the offense continues to be solid but not great which is all we need. As long as we're not giving up TO's and bad field position, we're in great shape because this defense is just insane (especially when Richardson comes back...damn it's gonna be crazy). I'm thinking of how the Eagles run is trash and they'll have to trust Sam Bradford against our secondary just...:banderas:

This team is good and if that run game can give us more than it did last night, it will have a chance to dominate games with possession play and one of the most unforgiving defenses I've ever witnessed.:salute:
:salute::salute:

Daps
Hey, you guys seem to have a heck of a team.

Good job by your GM, and look at all those turnovers.

That Skrine guy is very good, and props to your o-line, you guys will be in the mix come late December.