You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Imagine the Jets losing like that? lol
We just witnessed our team lay a dud on a win and we are in situation while our qb had a meltdown with 3 picks in a row facing our former coach.

Why would we laugh at a team that actually made the playoffs when we just choked ours away.

And then people actually wanting that qb back :mjlol:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
We just witnessed our team lay a dud on a win and we are in situation while our qb had a meltdown with 3 picks in a row facing our former coach.

Why would we laugh at a team that actually made the playoffs when we just choked ours away.

And then people actually wanting that qb back :mjlol:

:what:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Cincy. Houston wasn't in that game from snap 1.

Cincy had that game won and fumbled it away.

I'd be sick for a week if the Jets lost a playoff game in that manner
That's what I was thinking. Only makes sense that Houston was thrashed since they technically had no business being there. But that penalty shyt in the last few for Cincy must be heartbreaking as fukk.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's what I was thinking. Only makes sense that Houston was thrashed since they technically had no business being there. But that penalty shyt in the last few for Cincy must be heartbreaking as fukk.

Not just the penalty, the Hill fumble! All he has to do is hold on to the ball and they win!

Even fumbling on 1st down and not using a timeout helped PIT :damn:

That's one of the worst playoff losses of all time

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
How is Shaq Lawson? He in play at 20?
Lawson is a better fit at 4-3 DE than 3-4 OLB. I prefer Leonard Floyd or Shilique Calhoun.

Steve Serby and Tony Pauline has us taking Taylor Decker. But that Ezekiel Elliot and Carson Wentz are also in play at 20 as well.

I'd be fine with Decker at 20 since we need OL help. He'd take over Brick's spot and Brick has fallen off so LT has to be addressed. Plus he could play LT & RT as well. So we could cut Breno and plug Decker in at RT as well if we get Brick to take a paycut. Then transition Decker to LT.

I'm like Elliot, but I'm not sure I'd wanna take him at 20. Very weary of taking RBs high. And Wentz is one of the few QBs in the draft that I like, so I'd be good with that.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
I remember @I.V. getting on me for talking about him too much when Von got drafted but I felt he was the best pass rusher I've seen in years (before Mack). I'd go ham if the jets signed him

That was your godson. You were dead on about him.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Ya saw crom on 1st take ?

Said basically what iv been saying

Nyj needs a little more speed at lb and at the de spot

Maybe another offensive playmaker
At Wr\te\rb

Sammy watkins had a good day on revis but it was overblown because of the zone and soft coverage they were playing . not all of those catches were on revis or was it revis responsibility

Only thing i disagreed with was him saying he'll take fitz over every qb in the league :mjlol: