You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
What's his due? I don't get that. He was carried by clean play design and Brandon Marshall. We won two more games than we did in 2013 but Jets fans enjoy losing in style, not potential. I would be much happier with one or two less wins with Petty or Geno showing potential for the 2016 season than I am now being happy with a journeyman who probably reached his ceiling this year.

This schedule is brutal.

10623110_10206835100449018_6887889486590980398_n.jpg
I feel you.

With Geno's awareness...or lack thereof of, do we have the Offensive line good enough to allow Geno to even grow to his potential?

Fitz was a quick throw qb and he had the awareness to scramble in desperate situations.

Considering it's hard to teach awareness, I'm concerned that Geno is instinctually prone to sit on the ball from what I've seen.

I really am still rooting for Geno though.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I feel you.

With Geno's awareness...or lack thereof of, do we have the Offensive line good enough to allow Geno to even grow to his potential?

Fitz was a quick throw qb and he had the awareness to scramble in desperate situations.

Considering it's hard to teach awareness, I'm concerned that Geno is instinctually prone to sit on the ball from what I've seen.

I really am still rooting for Geno though.

I love Fitz "fukk that....I'm OUT" mentality at QB. My thing is, many of Geno's mistakes came out of shytty play design/scheme that was cluttered and took longer to develop compared to Gailey's offensive scheme. Especially with the skill position players Geno was forced to throw too. :scust: I'll show you something a little later as to why I think he can succeed under Gaily.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Is and SHOULD Mauldin be a big part of the defense moving forward?
Absolutely. We're gonna need another pass rusher on the opposite side. Hopefully we draft one

Without question. He played really well down the stretch
Watched some more of him last night when I got the chance. His swim move is a thing of beauty :whew:I wish he had a little more bend, but he's still fluid enough already.

Draft Leonard Floyd
Love Floyd, but I don't think he'll be on the clock when we pick. If he is, I'd sprint to the podium with his name on a napkin.

It's more likely Calhoun will still be available, and I like him alot. So I have him penciled in for our pick at the moment until I do a further breakdown of the draft prospects in that range.

Of course it's only January though, way to early to predict anything :yeshrug:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Mauldins feet are a little heavy but he definitely showed a lot for a rookie. Hopefully he can get faster more fluid to play 3 downs.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I love Fitz "fukk that....I'm OUT" mentality at QB. My thing is, many of Geno's mistakes came out of shytty play design/scheme that was cluttered and took longer to develop compared to Gailey's offensive scheme. Especially with the skill position players Geno was forced to throw too. :scust: I'll show you something a little later as to why I think he can succeed under Gaily.
Another thing I really like about Fitz are his presnap reads. It's easy to call him a one read qb but 95% of the time, it's the right decision.