Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ezekil elliot is on a lot of mock drafts
For nyj

Would be interesting

He's a stud but I don't think it's smart to draft RBs in the 1st round, you can find guys to carry the rock anywhere. You spend 1st rounders on OT, shutdown CB, QB and pass rushers

Experts say sam bradford is a potential landing spot for sam bradford

Would ya take sam over Fitz?

I think sam has a better arm then fitz but he so dam small and injury prone

No being healthy counts

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradford is nothing more then a journeyman qb. So is Fitz but Bradford's never had the season Fitz had this past year

Bradford played in a system that had Foles throwing 27 td's and 2 int's and still looked mediocre

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bradford is nothing more then a journeyman qb. So is Fitz but Bradford's never had the season Fitz had this past year

Bradford played in a system that had Foles throwing 27 td's and 2 int's and still looked mediocre
Foles played in the same system the following year and looked mediocre, so what's your point other than missing the fact that his first year's success had more to do with the league yet catching on to Kelly's system?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Id take bradford over fitz in a fukking heartbeat. Especially if he can be had on the cheap

Im worried about us basically out bidding ourselves for fitz. I mean really,what other gm will throw a multi year 10 million plus contract at fukking fitz? The good teams dont need a qb and the bad teams arent good enough to make fitz look like an average qb. I dont see a market for fitz at all. Yeah,some team would sign him,but not at a contract of anything substantial. This team,right now,is perfect for a qb with some upside. Bradfords teams have all been shyt and weve never seen him with a good team to see his true potential.

A good chunk of our core is over the age of 31. We have like a 1-2 year window at best before we need other draft picks to really step up and take over the time and our core looks completely different. People keep saying fitz is a stop gap,but a stop gap to what exactly? Petty?I dont see it.

This draft and offseason is going to shape our future for the next 3 seasons.

I think sam would feast in our offense. Marshall and decker can make any QB look good.