You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bills fan. Did Fitz really improve that much? Outside of a few good games he was trash when he was with the Bills. He really struggled with his deep passes and accuracy in general. Has those issues been corrected or have the coaching done an good job in hiding his shortcomings?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Bills fan. Did Fitz really improve that much? Outside of a few good games he was trash when he was with the Bills. He really struggled with his deep passes and accuracy in general. Has those issues been corrected or have the coaching done an good job in hiding his shortcomings?
The latter.

Actually, I wouldn't say hiding, I'd say playing to his strengths.

His deep pass is limited and he uses it is special circumstances....if he was actually good at it, he'd be deadly...as shown in the Patriots game when he constantly overthrew receivers.

Funny thing about Fitz is if he got a little better...he'd BE MUCH better since he needs small but focused tweaks to his long range.

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The latter.

Actually, I wouldn't say hiding, I'd say playing to his strengths.

His deep pass is limited and he uses it is special circumstances....if he was actually good at it, he'd be deadly...as shown in the Patriots game when he constantly overthrew receivers.

Funny thing about Fitz is if he got a little better...he'd BE MUCH better since he needs small but focused tweaks to his long range.
Dude we could've put that game away much earlier if fitz hit his targets in that first half. Our receivers were blazing their defense.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Before I die I would love to see the jets have an elite qb. I have seen too many seasons where the jets are a top 10 qb away from winning it all.
Agreed. Not on no morbid shyt, but I just want to see us hoist a chip in my lifetime. I feel like I'm going to live until then.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Dude we could've put that game away much earlier if fitz hit his targets in that first half. Our receivers were blazing their defense.

Brady also missed Gronk on the flea flicker...the Thompkins overthrow was by far the worst. If Enunwa comes down with the ball on what was a perfect deep throw we put that away with regulation.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Trust me, Jets will win, defense has had a lot of injuries and the fact the team isn't buying in into Rex's scheme. I expect the Jets to win by two touchdowns at least.

I hope so, but it's a divisional game and on the road. The Jets were very close to losing to the Cowboys not two weeks ago. I'm not overlooking any game.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Sounds like Powell is going to miss Sundays game...and sounds like snow is in the forecast

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Sounds like Powell is going to miss Sundays game...and sounds like snow is in the forecast
:francis: thats not good. Hes been a huge part of this offense during this streak.

Just saw a stat hes been averaging 6.1 yards a carry during that time. And been a huge part of the passing game.

But I'd rather he sit and play during the wild card game I guess. If hes even healthy by then :francis: