You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel like chances are we'll never know. The narrative over the summer was that the competition was rigged from jump. Regardless of what they said, Geno was going to be the starter coming out of training camp this year. fukking IK ruined it for Geno. It feels unfair to write him off when he never got to play in this offense with this level of talent around him. There will always be that question and doubt now about whether it was him or the team.
300 dollars and a broken jaw may have altered that young man's career forever, sadly.
That's why I always get in arguments with my homeboy about geno. He's always screaming geno sucks... I'm telling him geno has never got a fair chance.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tons of Jets fans are here in Dallas.

I can say this now....Cowboys fans in Dallas are the most delusional shyt talking fan base I've ever been around. The amount of popping shyt I've encountered the pass few days here is hilarious. Even my life long NY niqqas Cowboys fans are like "damn son....these niqqas are delusional!"

:russ:
I know I got cousins that lived in Texas in the early 90s and then moved to Florida after and they still living off them days

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I feel like chances are we'll never know. The narrative over the summer was that the competition was rigged from jump. Regardless of what they said, Geno was going to be the starter coming out of training camp this year. fukking IK ruined it for Geno. It feels unfair to write him off when he never got to play in this offense with this level of talent around him. There will always be that question and doubt now about whether it was him or the team.
300 dollars and a broken jaw may have altered that young man's career forever, sadly.

It sucks for Geno I agree but I just don't see many people in the organization being willing to let Fitz go after the season he's had and giving the team back to Geno next year, especially if we actually get into the playoffs and win a game or 2 thanks to Fitz.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Steelers/Jets/KC End up 11-5, Jets out

If the Broncos/Steelers/Jets/KC end up 11-5 then the Jets would get in as the WC

EDIT: Jets would own tiebreaker over Bengals if they end up 11-5
Our only chance of making the playoffs is winning out...

Steelers and KC are not both going 11-5...

I can also see the Bengals losing two of their next three...they are now a heavy run dependent offense playing Denver next week so that's already one L...

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Our only chance of making the playoffs is winning out...

Steelers and KC are not both going 11-5...

I can also see the Bengals losing two of their next three...they are now a heavy run dependent offense playing Denver next week so that's already one L...

We can lose to Dallas and still make it if the Steelers lose to Denver and we beat NE and the Bills.

We can't lose another division game.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
It sucks for Geno I agree but I just don't see many people in the organization being willing to let Fitz go after the season he's had and giving the team back to Geno next year, especially if we actually get into the playoffs and win a game or 2 thanks to Fitz.

The chemistry with Fitz, Marshall and Decker...you ride that for as long as it lasts imo.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
my only fear is fitz's market driving his price up.. and then the jets outbid everyone else in money and years :snoop:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Our best hope is for the Bengals and Broncos to lose out

Broncos are frauds, Steelers pushing their wig back right now

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jets getting the help they need from DEN, they're up 3 scores

It'd be so Jets like for them to win the NE game next week then lose to Rex the last game of the season