You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He sucked. He'll be fine. Stop exaggerating.
He sucked. What does that have to do with you ising that to chastise being devoid of empathy towards a first year player getting hurt?

"He sucks...so fukk his knee injury."

The latter is your shyt attitude which could have been applied to guys who at Smiths stage "sucked" that you now see contribute

Your lack of patience combined with your attitude is awful

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
He sucked. What does that have to do with you ising that to chastise being devoid of empathy towards a first year player getting hurt?

"He sucks...so fukk his knee injury."

The latter is your shyt attitude

I feel bad he got hurt. That sucks. It's a knee...its routine surgery...he"ll be fine. But we're probably better off than forcing him on the field because of his draft position...Kerlys a better receiver right now.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I feel bad he got hurt. That sucks. It's a knee...its routine surgery...he"ll be fine. But we're probably better off than forcing him on the field because of his draft position...Kerlys a better receiver right now.
No you don't.

Him being awful "anyway" is you simply discarding of him as if him sucking has bought away any sort of feeling.

He has to earn your empathy 13 games into his career, fukk his knee...he was awful anyway.

Disgusting

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Jets using bilal in the passing game seems to have really helped open up the offense.

Nice to see ivory back getting fed.

Both ivory and bilal are free agents next season :patrice:

Even with a stretch of mediocre games ivory is still top 5 in the league in rushing yards.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Jets using bilal in the passing game seems to have really helped open up the offense.

Nice to see ivory back getting fed.

Both ivory and bilal are free agents next season :patrice:

Bilal is simply too slow. He should have scored on runs to the outside. He's a placeholder for aa Gio Bernard type who can take advantage of Decker and Marshall getting double teamed and a RB having freedom to run underneath

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bilal is simply too slow. He should have scored on runs to the outside. He's a placeholder for aa Gio Bernard type who can take advantage of Decker and Marshall getting double teamed and a RB having freedom to run underneath
Bilal does a lot more than that. Hes also our best blocker in our RB group.

Id like ivory+bilal+a speedster.

Bilals a great guy to have on the team. Yeah he isn't a starter and hes not a speedster but he plays the game right.

Drop ridley bring in a speed back. Hopefully draft one.

Last edited:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
No you don't.

Him being awful "anyway" is you simply discarding of him as if him sucking has bought away any sort of feeling.

He has to earn your empathy 13 games into his career, fukk his knee...he was awful anyway.

Disgusting

He's going to make it...he's not dead. Continue to pray for him however

The overcompensation for Fitz balling is hysterical :russ:

NYC Rebel

Daps
He's going to make it...he's not dead. Continue to pray for him however

The overcompensation for Fitz balling is hysterical :russ:
what? I've been saying this about you before he ever joined the team!

Your attitude about players you write off is shyt.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
what? I've been saying this about you before he ever joined the team!

nah, it's clear you're trying to nitpick because you're bothered Fitzpatrick is actually good. We can tell its annoying you.

NYC Rebel

Daps
nah, it's clear you're trying to nitpick because you're bothered Fitzpatrick is actually good. We can tell its annoying you.
Nah? :laff:

I've called you this write off players shytty jets fan for YEARS. TI the point you once blocked me. Now it's about Fitz? :russ:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bilal getting it done...:ehh:

I wish they'd stop giving Ridley carries though and give Ivory a chance on passing downs...

Ridley's carries go nowhere, he shouldn't see the field if Ivory and Bilal are healthy....
Eh, i don't mind that he gets an odd carry here and there just to give those 2 a rest. As long as he isnt turning the ball over hes whatever.

He will be gone next season hopefully. Him and satcy are jags.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Having a real offense is such a breath of fresh air.