You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Steelers/Jets/KC End up 11-5, Jets out

If the Broncos/Steelers/Jets/KC end up 11-5 then the Jets would get in as the WC

EDIT: Jets would own tiebreaker over Bengals if they end up 11-5

Last edited:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Steelers/Jets/KC End up 11-5, Jets out

If the Broncos/Steelers/Jets/KC end up 11-5 then the Jets would get in as the WC

EDIT: Jets would own tiebreaker over Bengals if they end up 11-5

I really don't see a way for the Jets to make the playoffs; too many things have to go right for the Jets. The loss to Rex at home was the crippling blow(the Texans and Raiders games they just got outplayed, they should have won the Bills game).

I think their best option is hope the Bengals go into the tank and lose out with Dalton gone for the season and the Steelers win the AFCN. If the Jets win out and miss the playoffs :yeshrug:, it's only happened twice ever. If you get to 11 and you're out in the cold, it is what it is

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yeah, I feel bad for dude. Never got a chance to put it all together. Hurt since last camp, too a minute to click with Fitz and now this.
I feel bad for him. I was watching him the entire play because he was going full blast as a gunner....he got mashed by two guys where his knee gave way.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Don't mind keeping Fitz around another year or 2 while we search for that franchise guy

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
There's really nobody else breh unless u believe Todd Bowles and co are completely wrong about Geno.
I feel like chances are we'll never know. The narrative over the summer was that the competition was rigged from jump. Regardless of what they said, Geno was going to be the starter coming out of training camp this year. fukking IK ruined it for Geno. It feels unfair to write him off when he never got to play in this offense with this level of talent around him. There will always be that question and doubt now about whether it was him or the team.
300 dollars and a broken jaw may have altered that young man's career forever, sadly.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Tons of Jets fans are here in Dallas.

I can say this now....Cowboys fans in Dallas are the most delusional shyt talking fan base I've ever been around. The amount of popping shyt I've encountered the pass few days here is hilarious. Even my life long NY niqqas Cowboys fans are like "damn son....these niqqas are delusional!"

:russ: