You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Smith carted off, looked like an ACL

Surely he's done for the rest of the season and he's likely not going to be a huge factor next season either

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Smith was awful anyways. Lockett was the guy, oh wellZ

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The fate of our playoff standing will fall in the hands of the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns

We can forget about Baltimore, but at least Manziel has some incentive to bust his ass.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Smith was awful anyways. Lockett was the guy, oh wellZ
I saw the play when it happened.

I really hate this type of shyt coming from mouths of crap Jets fans. Tore his knee and "he was awful anyways." fukk boys like this would've said the same about Pryor last season.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

I really hate this type of shyt coming from mouths of crap Jets fans. Tore his knee and "he was awful anyways." fukk boys like this would've said the same about Pryor last season.

and of course, everyone thinks they had the answer.

Oh Lockett was the guy. Oh coulda had Diggs, ignoring the fact that both of them have more opportunity to contribute than the situation here where we're about to have TWO 1,000 yard receivers, Ivory on the ground, and a QB who can't throw far.

We just wanted a receiver. Most fans didn't really care who it was and for sure nobody had reservations about picking Devin Smith because if Smith was somewhere else, we'd be hearing "coulda had Devin Smith" Our rookies haven't done a whole lot, but they have time.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL

Smith stunk. It sucks he got hurt, but everytime we threw him the ball something bad happened. He looked like he was 165lbs... He runs fast straight ahead and offers little else. Little wiggle, little explosion...

Pryor was awful last year, which seems to be more of a reflection of Rex and the staff than anything.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
and of course, everyone thinks they had the answer.

Oh Lockett was the guy. Oh coulda had Diggs, ignoring the fact that both of them have more opportunity to contribute than the situation here where we're about to have TWO 1,000 yard receivers, Ivory on the ground, and a QB who can't throw far.

We just wanted a receiver. Most fans didn't really care who it was and for sure nobody had reservations about picking Devin Smith because if Smith was somewhere else, we'd be hearing "coulda had Devin Smith" Our rookies haven't done a whole lot, but they have time.

Smith caught like 30 balls throughout college...Im a KSU fan believe it or not...so I always liked Lockette.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Smith caught like 30 balls throughout college...Im a KSU fan believe it or not...so I always liked Lockette.
Jace Amaro caught 106 his junior year and y'all are ready to write him off too. Can't win either way apparently.

Again, many of y'all either wanted Kevin White at 6 (me included) or we wanted to focus on RB on day 2 (again, me included).

Matter of fact, you didn't care much for a receiver because you didn't think we had a QB.

Last edited:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Jace Amaro caught 106 his junior year and y'all are ready to write him off too. Can't win either way apparently.

Amaro cant block and Joker tight ends dont play in Chan's system...AR15 was there. Jets have been atrocious historically at drafting the skill positions

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Smith stunk. It sucks he got hurt, but everytime we threw him the ball something bad happened. He looked like he was 165lbs... He runs fast straight ahead and offers little else. Little wiggle, little explosion...

Pryor was awful last year, which seems to be more of a reflection of Rex and the staff than anything.
Again....the "who gives a fukk about his knee, he was awful ANYWAY" attitude is fukking disgusting and everything I hate about shyt Jets fans.

Bringing up Pryor being awful "because" doesn't change the fact that you'd carry the same shyt "he was awful anyway" attitude had the same happened last year to him.

Disgusting

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Again....the "who gives a fukk about his knee, he was awful ANYWAY" attitude is fukking disgusting and everything I hate about shyt Jets fans.

Bringing up Pryor being awful "because" doesn't change the fact that you'd carry the same shyt "he was awful anyway" attitude had the same happened last year to him.

Disgusting

He sucked. He'll be fine. Stop exaggerating.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I missed the game again :francis:

But looking at the highlights and such this is the team I expected us to be all season. We have way too much talent right now to be middle of the pack. If fitz can keep playing like this :ohhh: id be a believer. Hard not to be :lolbron:

Mo is playing for that contract :wow:

So the bills lost,theyre done. Chiefs and ateelers won though :francis: we might have to win out to make the playoffs.

Those 2 games against the bills and pats are going to be fukking LIT