You just got raped in prison: What do you do next?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
After browsing the comments, I'm fairly sure some of y'all SHOULD not commit any crimes, ANYTIME soon. Because if you do, them boys gone part y'all anal walls with they dikks, straight up. You may squirm and fight but it's not going to help. If I was going to prison, I wouldn't be scared of getting raped. I've learned that it is what yourfear that can hurt you. Soon as them boys see some of y'all, he gon know just like women do, whether they gon fukk you or not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4y61A4a080"]Scared Straight 99 Kids in Prison Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
if my nikka char gets raped i might just comit that :sadbron:

i'd walk thru the chow line like
oh2r2d.gif
"i wish a nikka would"

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:comeon:at you "that won't happen to me" niqqas. First of all one prisoner will not try to rape you, it'll be a crew and if they decide to rape you, I don't care how bad or tough you are, your stink butt is theirs. Also they can/will rape you any time they want so y'all super niqqas better have a master plan to ward off them dirty dikk niqqas. The best way to handle rape is not to get raped. If I got raped I would cry, get stitches and then plan my revenge. Once I heal up I would pretend to be someone's maytag and offer them some ankle weight lessons (no one can resist those)in my cell, get butt naked from the waist down and try my best to make it the bloodiest murder scene ever.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marry a fat woman from off the internet who will make a man out of you once you touch down.

YBE

Banned
Daps
After browsing the comments, I'm fairly sure some of y'all SHOULD not commit any crimes, ANYTIME soon. Because if you do, them boys gone part y'all anal walls with they dikks, straight up. You may squirm and fight but it's not going to help. If I was going to prison, I wouldn't be scared of getting raped. I've learned that it is what yourfear that can hurt you. Soon as them boys see some of y'all, he gon know just like women do, whether they gon fukk you or not.

Scared Straight 99 Kids in Prison Part 1 - YouTube

:shaq:

Impulse.gif