You guys ALL owe Katt Williams an apology(Get in here right now)(Spooky)

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all in here saying sorry to a man that punched a child.....:usure:

Punched a kid :patrice:

A grown man punched a kid :why:

And y'all are saying sorry to him :mjpls:

Bu...bu...but the 12 year old was the aggressor :dead:. If this was a white cop doing the exact same shyt people would be able to see how wrong he was. But since he's a "real" black man (that constantly attacks other black folk literally and figuratively) he deserves an apology :mindblown:.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I wasn't trying to justify police brutality. But the cops are looking for reasons to kill us, don't give them the ammo. Anything we do is looked at as a malicious act. Tamir just had a 'play gun' this little 'playground fight' could've gotten the police called and gotten Katt or this little boy killed or arrested, all for some internet fame, its stupid.

1) I'm saying he provoked a fight with Katt because of his size and if he meets someone his own size with a weapon or better fighting ability and he will get beat up or killed. Katt punching him was self defense because he's bigger and he was following him provoking a fight. I'm sure this is not the first fight he's been in.

2) If someone did call the police. I'm saying theres a good chance he could've been killed if they did show up. I'm not saying he would've deserve to deal with police brutality. But any little thing a black person does will be looked at as a reason to kill them so don't do things that can get the cops called on you. He posted this video on his Facebook like it was an accomplishment.
Right. He posted it like he was proud he physically took down Katt Williams. He backed poor Katt into a corner....

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk his size gotta do with anything? :dahell: He was a kid, he shouldn't have fought a kid. Point blank, unless attacked physically first.
Size has everyrhing to do with it. The fukk is wrong with you? Imagine lebron in hs running up on kevin hart. You lames always saying how you should always be on ready for a fight when face to face. Katt was ready.