You guys ALL owe Katt Williams an apology(Get in here right now)(Spooky)

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
Which gets us back to what made a 12 year old the aggressor towards a grown ass man? :jbhmm:. Wonder if a white kid wouldve been considered so aggressive.

No. In most cases but this 18 year old white student got killed by his teacher's husband. The wife and the student were having sex and the student came to the house demanding to see the wife, the husband said no and the kid pushed the husband aside to see her. The student was bigger than the husband, the husband killed him with a shot gun and only got 90 days in jail.

update I was wrong it was 47 days

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This was such a lose/ lose situation for Katt...
Best post in this thread...

Katt was just having fun, interacting with the kids and the one kid got upset. Katt tried to walk away, sat down. But katt is so wired that he doesnt know how to walk away.

The other sad part is he can't physically defend himself. That kid couldve really hurt him.

I've been in similar situations with my brothers. Its 4 of us and I'm the second oldest. There were times when we were younger that my lil bros tried to test me in a fade, I didnt put hands on them per say but I slung their azzes and put em down quick to let em know who was the big dogg.

Katt couldnt even do that in part because of his stature. 5'4, 95lb grown men dont normally give out daily fades like that. Katt gotta get adequate security.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'll wait until his real age is verified before I make any real judgement.

According to BET the lil nikka is 17. 17 in the 7th fukkin grade. I graduated HS at 17. You already know he's a savage. :mjlol:

Katt has been all over the internet due to altercations over the last couple weeks. This lil nikka knows there's 100 camera phones out there recording, and he probably gives out fades on a daily basis. What better way to get you a little fame than by handing a fade to a celebrity? He knew exactly what he was doing. Like bruh said earlier, this was a lose/lose situation for Katt.