You guys ALL owe Katt Williams an apology(Get in here right now)(Spooky)

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, not literally backing up against a wall is a start.
So he should've kept walking with his back turned while some punk is following him?

Or leave depriving the other kids of meeting/playing with a celeb?

Please, all you Blackexcellence nikkas dont be nowhere in the hood to help mitigate situations like this. But quick to say something about single black mothers.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he should've kept walking with his back turned while some punk is following him?

Or leave depriving the other kids of meeting/playing with a celeb?

Please, all you Blackexcellence nikkas dont be nowhere in the hood to help mitigate situations like this. But quick to say something about single black mothers.

But punching a fukkin kid and causing that scene is okay? :dead:

I guess there is no room between not backing against a wall while going back and forth with a "little boy" and abruptly leaving? :ehh:

What kind of "stand your ground" logic is the first part? "Cant turn you back on em, they might get ya :lupe:/:smugbiden:" like we talkin bout a wild animal or some shyt. And then turn around and claim empathy/involvement in the hood :francis:

KnockoutKing

Rookie
Daps
Katt can't fight :russ:
Dude tried to do some karate side kick shyt but the teen grabbed his kick and slammed him to the ground and manhandled him and its showed all over the Internet,this is one of the worst L's of 2016

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But punching a fukkin kid and causing that scene is okay? :dead:

I guess there is no room between not backing against a wall while going back and forth with a "little boy" and abruptly leaving? :ehh:

What kind of "stand your ground" logic is the first part? "Cant turn you back on em, they might get ya :lupe:/:smugbiden:" like we talkin bout a wild animal or some shyt. And then turn around and claim empathy/involvement in the hood :francis:
Nah, you shouldnt turn your back on an aggressive individual :yeshrug:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:scust: What he doing what there in the first place

I can smell the fabuloso through my screen

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Y'all in here saying sorry to a man that punched a child.....:usure:

Punched a kid :patrice:

A grown man punched a kid :why:

And y'all are saying sorry to him :mjpls:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, you shouldnt turn your back on an aggressive individual :yeshrug:

You shoulda never back yourself into a corner with an aggressive person.

What made him aggressive though? Talking shyt? Being a young black man? :mjpls:

Katt was the aggressive one.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
:what: don't justify police brutality because of a random playground fight. You idiot.

I wasn't trying to justify police brutality. But the cops are looking for reasons to kill us, don't give them the ammo. Anything we do is looked at as a malicious act. Tamir just had a 'play gun' this little 'playground fight' could've gotten the police called and gotten Katt or this little boy killed or arrested, all for some internet fame, its stupid.

1) I'm saying he provoked a fight with Katt because of his size and if he meets someone his own size with a weapon or better fighting ability and he will get beat up or killed. Katt punching him was self defense because he's bigger and he was following him provoking a fight. I'm sure this is not the first fight he's been in.

2) If someone did call the police. I'm saying theres a good chance he could've been killed if they did show up. I'm not saying he would've deserve to deal with police brutality. But any little thing a black person does will be looked at as a reason to kill them so don't do things that can get the cops called on you. He posted this video on his Facebook like it was an accomplishment.

Last edited: