You guys ALL owe Katt Williams an apology(Get in here right now)(Spooky)

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You justifying a grown man punching a child :snoop:

The only thing wrong with Katt punching that kid was that he did it on camera.

This decade I had 1 situation where I had to deal with teens being out of pocket.....I know that feeling that Kat was going thru before he threw that punch. If anything Katt should have gone all out and just started fighting liek his life depended on it....U already crossed the line might as well do a victory lap.

And dont call that fukk boy a child, like he's some inncocent toddler who wasnt aware of his surroundings.

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
A lot of kids talk shyt. It doesn't give Kat the greenlight to punch him. He suppose to be the adult.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
"I'm not bout to fight no lil boy. Aight ya'll it was fun, I'll see ya'll later"

How hard would this have been to say for him?
If you really think that would have de-escalated the situation....... :francis:

Im convinced yall aren't black, never set foot in the hood, or dont live in the outside world. Or yall some damn pansies that probably never had a conflict before outside a neg battle on The Coli

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Even if shorty started it you a grown ass man and you don't need to be snuffin kids. I've wanted to slap the fire outta done disrespectful ass kids before, but I ain't going to jail over some bullshyt.

No matter the age, you step to me like a man, you going to laid out like a man.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I feel abit sorry for katt , i mean the little nikka was only trying to test him cause they the same height and weight :russ:.... Let that little bytch ass nikka try doing that shyt with someone bigger who dont play that shyt he would have been knocked out cold:bryan:.... But to be fair this is it now for katt he gona be the punching bag for alot ov jokes and real life situations from now on :pachaha:he punched some teenager and got man handled by the same teenager :bryan: this is really a bad look for katt if that is even more possible :krs::krs:..ps tell that little punk in the background suge knight is in prison and he has enough on his dinner plate to even consider helping katt out ...:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
There is no excuse or explanation for that shyt, period. If a kid is disrespectful and not yours you check them and keep it moving. You dont stand there and go back and forth with a kid. And if you are gonna put your hands on some random kid on some OG shyt you gotta be willing and able to back that OG shyt up and go all the way in.
Exactly ... The kid was doing it all cause ov kats height and size ... He wouldnt have even tryed that shyt with someone bigger and more intimating n like i said had he even tryed that shyt with someone about that action he would have been knocked out cold :francis: i feel sorry for katt cause he just cant fight to save his muthafukking life lol and he has taken 1 ov the biggest Ls in media history :snoop::mindblown:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
This kid played his cards all wrong...

Ya'll mean to tell me I can send a knuckled head at Katt's rich ass, and he's actually gonna initiate the assault?...

shiiiiiiiiiiiiid....

I would sell that jab so good, Vince Mcmahon would have me on WWE Raw the next monday...:banderas:

nikka...my neck...my back...mental anguish...on anti-depressants...:noah: