You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even care about that the 420 stuff, whats worse is smelling dope on people in public. I cut down a lot not to be confused with those mfs
See that’s the thing right there too.....idgaf, people be out here smelling like whole unwashed ass and livin they daily lives..... so if I smell like a lil weed and Tom Ford, shyt ain’t concerning to me......and trust many bishes love the smell of weed and Tom Ford......js :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaooo.

This dude must of had a blunt smoking brotha fukk his girl or something. He extra salty.

Carl Sagan once said “The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.” but what does his simple minded ass know.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
You’re really going to base your whole identity around a drug? What kind of low expectation having shyt is that? :mjlol:

I get it if you’re in high school/college. Between fukking and studying, what else are you gonna do? Most of us at least experimented with drugs then.

But once you graduate and get out into the real world, that’s fukking embarrassing.:mjlol:

“Hey man, let me wear a shirt with a leaf to show how laid back I am. Can’t wait to celebrate 420 like a fukking degenerate. I’ll put that in my social media profile too. Oh, and I’ve got to have 100 different pics of myself rolling/smoking blunts.” :mjlol:

Smoking/consuming weed isn’t a hobby you fukking losers. I avoid nikkas/bytches who make that the first thing identifiable about them.:hhh:

Don’t worry, I know the hit dogs are about to cry: “why don’t you mind your own business nikka?”:russ:

Why don’t you pick up a book you simple ass nikkas.

I'm a grown ass man. I walk into a dispensary like an adult and buy my edibles and go home. No one Rolling up anymore I agree but to say 420 has an age on it is stupid breh

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I smoke weed, but you'd never know, don't smoke it every day, don't mention it on Social media (I barely post), and I don't talk about it every five seconds in person. The problem? In NY it doesn't matter who you run into. Smart, dumb, lawyer, doctor....everyone does it and will let you know in seconds of having any conversation that lasts longer than 10 minutes. Its basically the drug everyone leans to cut the edge off, so good luck escaping it.