You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

Daps
I don't smoke weed or any do any drugs but why are you so concerned about what other people do?:gucci:
It seems like 99% of people are
Saw it in middle school, high school, college, the workplace, etc.
People's favorite past time is talking shyt behind people's backs
I've seen "best" friends talking shyt, entire friend groups turning on one person behind their back w/out the
person even realizing it, etc.
I like to chill and have fun but for most people that's boring
Some level of drama has to be involved

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I see what OP is talking about, but I also see what others are talking about as well

On one hand, there's nothing cool about being an adult who bases their life around drugs/drink after say college age

At the same time, this might be the wrong time to start espousing this shyt as the weed industry is about to make some billionaires out of stoners.:francis:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Lmao salty for no reason. Just got outta work myself, finna roll a fat backwood up, burn it with my girl, and “lol” at this thread for the rest of the night. Burn up :pachaha:

Oh yeah, NJ just passed legislation for rec cannabis yesterday. I will most certainly be high everyday for as long as I live here :pachaha:
Maybe Atlantic City will be great again now :blessed:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
On some real, that irrational anti weed stance is def cac as fukk to me cuz most of the ol, ol, OL heads I know talking bout they were in their prime when my parents were kids smoke and will tell you bout that WACKY TOBACCY and LEFT HAND CIGS so that conservative stance did NOT come from us. Just had to put that out here :jbhmm: