You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
tumblr_opjeso0MO21twnexlo1_500.gifv

SecondhandPoorCattle-size_restricted.gif

OP you sound miserable

:russ:

funny-gif-snoop-dogg-obama.gif

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I've been high before. Don't like it. Fogs the mind and I like to stay sharp at all times.

:yeshrug:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:breh I done walked in on my uncles as a shorty sparking one

come to think of it, it is funny how a certain generation of black folk rock with bud as heavy as they do.

On some real, that irrational anti weed stance is def cac as fukk to me cuz most of the ol, ol, OL heads I know talking bout they were in their prime when my parents were kids smoke and will tell you bout that WACKY TOBACCY and LEFT HAND CIGS so that conservative stance did NOT come from us. Just had to put that out here :jbhmm:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Op not getting any p*ssy that’s why he’s overtly aggressive on stupid shyt that has nothing to do with his life :russ:

FYI I don’t smoke, last time I had edibles was about 2 years ago so I’m down but it’s def a once every few years kind of thing.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Crazy we never see any "breh, these nikkas that don't smoke weed get on my nerves" threads.

I think I know why too. Its hard to be irritated by someone else's life if you're busy living your own. Op needs to relax. I could understand if you were upset about people smelling like weed, smoking at inappropriate times or shyt like that. Breh you mad at people bc of what you say they "base their identity on".

You realize that youre upset at what people wear or post that have nothing to do with you. nikka you upset at another nikkas life that dont even know you exist. What is wrong with yall breh :russ:
:dead:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hoes get a swipe left from me when I see that shyt on the profile, I can barely stand that goofy zodiac shyt not dealing with grown pot heads.