You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I’ve only ever seen that on tinder and just took it as a dumb phrase on Twitter that picked up when bytches wanted to let you know they aren’t puritans but aren’t too trashy.

if I heard a grown man describe himself like that I’d be embarrassed for him.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Aint never in my life checced a nikka's profile to see "420 friendly" :dame:

What really happened is OP got curved by a chicc that had that in her profile , cuz a lot of females do it

op mad
Same type of shyt with the anti tattoo threads that will soon be popping up once spring hits like they do annually. What these nikkas really tryna say is they got curved by a tatted chick or curved for a tatted breh. :sas2:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So nobody is going to ask why a grown man knows what other grown men put first and foremost on their dating app profiles :dame:

No. Don’t skip over this. He mentioned putting in your social media profile. Does Facebook have a profile page? Or any app? Besides a dating app?

Then he talks of “1000 pictures”. You going through thousands of men’s pics to see what they posting

What you doing out here fam? Sit down. Let’s talk

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So nobody is going to ask why a grown man knows what other grown men put first and foremost on their dating app profiles :dame:

No. Don’t skip over this. He mentioned putting in your social media profile. Does Facebook have a profile page? Or any app? Besides a dating app?

Then he talks of “1000 pictures”. You going through thousands of men’s pics to see what they posting

What you doing out here fam? Sit down. Let’s talk

You nikkas gotta start getting diaries. Y’all be making threads that should probably go in a diary. Seems like somebody must’ve blew some smoke in your face or something and instead of confronting him you ran on here like :mjcry:

Fax:mjlol: nikkas be exposing themselves