You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Maybe people are simply showing support for a movement meant to aid in the legalization process so people with PTSD, Epilepsy, Cancer, severe bodily pains and more can enjoy a higher quality of life. Decrease black male incarceration from dumb weed charges. Out of all the things, this is what bothers you? You need to smoke something. It’s not even that serious breh. Most of the most productive people I know smoke that are in they 20s and 30s. Everybody isn’t just sitting on they ass in front the tv. If you are lazy when you don’t smoke you are lazy when you do as well. And I haven’t even smoked in like 3 months for no reason other than saving up money for something. Lighten up old man :flabbynsick:Literally:mjlol:

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
This thread again. Reminds me I need to reup. Down to my last 4 buds.

20210223-175007.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know any sane person that base their lives around that shyt. If anything, legalization is gonna make that whole stoner shyt "uncool" because it isn't taboo or criminal anymore. Its lost its edge. Now it's like "damn, where you get this strain at? We got this over here and you say going you got some shyt out there is supposed to be grown exclusively out here."

We are kind of living in a somewhat less fearful society surprisingly