You grown “420 Friendly” nikkas are such losers.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don’t even care about that the 420 stuff, whats worse is smelling dope on people in public. I cut down a lot not to be confused with those mfs
Breh, that shyt the worst. Why is it every time I walk into a store, I have to walk past someone who has the strong stench of weed because they have the munchies?

These inconsiderate a$$holes think everyone wants to inhale that awful smell. No respect or consideration for anyone else.:hhh:
What happened that made you get up on a soapbox? Lol. I can tell you right now weed significantly improves my quality of life, dealing with these harsh realities. You got some nerve :mjlol:
Another nikka that depends on drugs to escape the harsh realities of life. Thanks for proving my point.:mjgrin:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Crazy we never see any "breh, these nikkas that don't smoke weed get on my nerves" threads.

I think I know why too. Its hard to be irritated by someone else's life if you're busy living your own. Op needs to relax. I could understand if you were upset about people smelling like weed, smoking at inappropriate times or shyt like that. Breh you mad at people bc of what you say they "base their identity on".

You realize that youre upset at what people wear or post that have nothing to do with you. nikka you upset at another nikkas life that dont even know you exist. What is wrong with yall breh :russ:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually feel the same way as the OP, weed is just a holiday drug for myself but honestly, I really don't really have a problem with a person making association of the vice of their choice (weed, sports, alcohol, racing, etc..)

As an adult it's fukk everybody else truthfully, Until someone pays my bills it's whatever, so I can't really blame others...

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I think being a grown man wearing a sports jersey out in public is weird.
But that's a battle that aint going to be won.

Just leave it alone, lol.
I agree with the sports jersey shyt, but at least there’s no stinky ass residue from wearing a jersey. Weed smokers just pollute everyone’s air. And they’re proud of it too.:hhh:

Lmao salty for no reason. Just got outta work myself, finna roll a fat backwood up, burn it with my girl, and “lol” at this thread for the rest of the night. Burn up :pachaha:

Oh yeah, NJ just passed legislation for rec cannabis yesterday. I will most certainly be high everyday for as long as I live here :pachaha:
Ain’t salty. I’m just laughing at nikkas who have no personality so they think being a pot head makes them seem insightful.:lolbron:

Lol OP needs to smoke one
I’m good homie.

:picard:who hurt you, sweetie?
Who hurt you honey?:mjgrin:

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
You’re really going to base your whole identity around a drug? What kind of low expectation having shyt is that? :mjlol:

I get it if you’re in high school/college. Between fukking and studying, what else are you gonna do? Most of us at least experimented with drugs then.

But once you graduate and get out into the real world, that’s fukking embarrassing.:mjlol:

“Hey man, let me wear a shirt with a leaf to show how laid back I am. Can’t wait to celebrate 420 like a fukking degenerate. I’ll put that in my social media profile too. Oh, and I’ve got to have 100 different pics of myself rolling/smoking blunts.” :mjlol:

Smoking/consuming weed isn’t a hobby you fukking losers. I avoid nikkas/bytches who make that the first thing identifiable about them.:hhh:

Don’t worry, I know the hit dogs are about to cry: “why don’t you mind your own business nikka?”:russ:

Why don’t you pick up a book you simple ass nikkas.
Talk yo shyt pleighboi
:pachaha:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I don’t even care about that the 420 stuff, whats worse is smelling dope on people in public. I cut down a lot not to be confused with those mfs
Totally understandable. This is a better reason than anything in the op. Now op is gonna jump on this post like its echoing his point.

How op start a thread and in the 20 minutes before your post, made no reasonable reason to be upset at people that smoke.

I dont know why I expected more from a person that starts with name calling, the lowest point in human emotion.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
If your identity is "stoner" it would be best to learn botany, how to professionally infuse anything, hemp soap producing, etc... these are skills that are finally paying off for my "loser" homeboy who for years only wanted to cutwood & mow lawns in the country till states legalized his weed.

He ballin now.

When men identify with their interest/work and their interest/work identifies with them it will always payoff.

Last edited: