You Gotta admit K-POP is genius for this

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Koreans been biting Black culture since the 90s when they could actually afford to and werent starving

We're just seeing it more now because the internet and social media shrinks the world

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My daughter be bumping k pop heavy. Been to 3 shows already but not this group. They really take it back to that boy girl group era. Crowds mostly asian with others sprinkled in there but its a good time just a strange environment

:russ:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

These Koreans been recreating black R&B music and copying dances from the 90s to perfection and repackaging it for sale to Asians who never heard It before and think it’s a original music/style/dance:banderas:

They know that era of black music is timeless. And they know what sells yesterday will work today.

They eating good off the Culture while making it new and THEIR culture at the same time :wow:

I hope NEW edition got a check from this as well :hubie:

It’s not good

Those same Asians will swear to you that they created it and remove us from the history of it.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

And yall know god damn well... they ain't giving Black Americans credit for the style of music that they're doing.

It’s basically open season on Black American culture especially in Asia where there aren’t any Blacks.

Its up for grabs since we always move on to the next thing and in a few years they’ll be copying that (Although I believe “African American” culture doesn’t exist anymore)

But on a side note, I be thinking of ways to appropriate some type of “Asian” culture and profit off it. :hubie:

But would non Asians or blacks even be into it?

Anyone ever see a black owned/branded “bubble tea” spot before? :ohhh:

Of course I’ve seen Indians do it. :banderas:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
My friend likes Korean film cause he says theres no agendas. He also likes their music. When I check them out the ideas, choreography, clothes they wear, look...is so carefully crafted. Nothing Haphazhard