You Got To Live And Learn, Before Your Bridge Is Burned: Warriors vs. Spurs on TNT Gamethread 4/7/16

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another game in which the Warriors/Spurs face off unhealthy.

1st game - No Duncan
2nd game - No bogut/iggy/ezeli
3rd game - No Diaw
4th game - a very likely chance everyone will play since diaw is going to be re-evaluated prior to the game

All these players are very crucial for their respective teams.

:mjlol: @ duncan, he's clearly a non factor when gs plays the spurs at this point fat ass diaw is more important. duncan out here making an a$$hole out of himself

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:mjlol: @ duncan, he's clearly a non factor when gs plays the spurs at this point fat ass diaw is more important. duncan out here making an a$$hole out of himself

True. But I didn't want to talk trash to GOATCAN like that :smugfavre:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
:snoop: thinking if we met in west finals we losing in 5 games not happening

Pop played his team we lost but gained more knowledge if we met

So what if warriors lose in San Antonio on Sunday what's the narrative then

The way I look at it is the team that can win on the road will win the series unless none does and warriors will win in 7

Reg season is diff than playoffs can't stress that shyt enough

Been too many times where a team get their culo blasted in reg season come playoff time that other team lost instead

Gsw should be favored if they both get there

Will they win the series guess we'll see if it happens in the first place if both teams handle their business and not look ahead regardless of their opponent they have in front of them
The Spurs are not going to win a playoff series against the Warriors. Steph and Bogut exploited the Spurs' interior defense. Today game is an example of how Steph is going to play against the pressure that Spurs applied on him in a playoff series. I truly believe the series will end early in five games.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Boris Diaw definitely is the one guy on the Spurs who creates problems for the Warriors.

I hope both teams play their guys next game. :feedme:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The Spurs are not going to win a playoff series against the Warriors. Steph and Bogut exploited the Spurs' interior defense. Today game is an example of how Steph is going to play against the pressure that Spurs applied on him in a playoff series. I truly believe the series will end early in five games.

I respect ur point of view we agree to disagree it's all good breh :salute:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I've told y'all nikkaz over and over, to stay the hell away from my woman :ufdup:
tumblr_n5ooz1yQ8Y1sjevhpo1_r1_500_zpsxgtnysxf.gif

When I'm done there won't be anything left:demonic: