You Got To Live And Learn, Before Your Bridge Is Burned: Warriors vs. Spurs on TNT Gamethread 4/7/16

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
At least my man Pop got some shyt to work on for next game

Run offense through Leonard the entire game and not just when things look Memphis bleak. Leonard literally was left watching LMA get every ball, which did work until LMA was gone and they tried doing the same thing with Duncan.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Kawhi Leonard
23 Points, 8-12 Shooting,

Lamarcus Aldridge
11 Points, 5-16 Shooting.

I understand that they always try to get Aldridge going, but why is your franchise player shooting less... Especially in a game in where he's pretty much getting anything he wants?

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I wonder if Pop is "saving" having Kawhi shadow Curry and not spot duty guard Curry. He has had Green been the primary defender against Curry these 3 games
There are too many players in the Warriors that score at will. Maybe that's why Pop doesn't bother to set Lenard to defend Curry. The Warriors have too many weapons so Kawhi defending Curry wouldnt have changed the outcome of this game.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:snoop: thinking if we met in west finals we losing in 5 games not happening

Pop played his team we lost but gained more knowledge if we met

So what if warriors lose in San Antonio on Sunday what's the narrative then

The way I look at it is the team that can win on the road will win the series unless none does and warriors will win in 7

Reg season is diff than playoffs can't stress that shyt enough

Been too many times where a team get their culo blasted in reg season come playoff time that other team lost instead

Gsw should be favored if they both get there

Will they win the series guess we'll see if it happens in the first place if both teams handle their business and not look ahead regardless of their opponent they have in front of them